Sims 2 code

by OdiniaV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 2 code

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi! I'd like to get the sims 2 ultimate collection but I don't know how to get the codes, I own a physical copy but the serial doesn't seem to work. I've been told that I should get in touch with a game advisor in order to get a new one but I've been waiting ages to talk with someone on the live chat. Is there any email I can write to? Thanks!

EDIT: I also tried calling and a machine told me to call later :/

Message 1 of 15 (5,560 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to redeem The Sims 2 (2004 version/Retail.)

Community Manager

@OdiniaV @AnttonillaFIN @MMJJSense @ChristinaSimmer @hull460 @mkirch84 @AnonimowyLis  Hi,

We just updated the article here, check it out to see what you have to do in order to get the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 13 of 15 (4,698 Views)

All Replies

Can I still get The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection??

★★ Novice

I haven't add the sims 2 to my origin yet, but CAN I still get the ultimate collection, if I add it later? :o

Message 2 of 15 (5,573 Views)

How to redeem The Sims 2 (2004 version/Retail.)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the sims 2 and Expansion pack but Origin didn't accept to reedeem a code... please help me..

- I try to contact.. but it's not work..

Message 3 of 15 (5,564 Views)

I own sims 2 and expansion packs, but it will not let me redeem their codes with origin

★★★ Newbie

I own sims 2 and expansion packs, but it will not let me redeem their codes with origin, it says all of my codes are incorrect, when they are not. is it a problem with the system and it is not letting people redeem sims 2 products anymore? 

Message 4 of 15 (5,556 Views)

Can't register?

★★★ Novice

Hey everyone!

I hope someone will be able to help with this one:/

So I bought The Sims 2 (not from Origin) ages ago... and I installed it and everything.

Then I unintalled it.

And then I installed it again.

This happened like 548546564 times.

And now I want to register the serial code of my game in Origin.

I did everything I had to do and then I typed the code.

I checked it 4158641531458 times and then it says it is not valid.

I don't  know what's going on...

please someone help me?

thank you for your time

ps: I didn't get the code via email, it was on the product i don't know if that has something to do with my problem but I wrote it anyway

Message 5 of 15 (5,549 Views)

Sims 2 Deluxe edition not activating

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to activate my good old Sims 2 Deluxe edition (Sims 2 plus Nightlife EP). For some reason, the code I am using is not working. Any tips or advices?

Message 6 of 15 (5,537 Views)

Activate still sims 2 on Origin

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I learned from the videogame news sites that Sims 2 is not supported anymore and people having it redeemed on origin will get the Ulitimate Collection version.

Inmediatly, I remembered my retail version on my shelf and discovered, online, that it can (or at least could) be activated on steam through the EA support.

I didn't do it before cause first I didn't even know of this possibility and, secondly, because I never felt the need, having the disk version, of using the digital version instead, but, my question is can I still redeem my retail copy of the Sims 2 in my origin and, in that case, will I also get the ultimate Collection, or it's too late for me?

Thanks.

Message 7 of 15 (5,546 Views)

I need help with registration The sims 2

★★★ Newbie
Hello :3 I want to register my game "The sims 2" on Origin to get free additions. Unfortunatelly Origin says that my code is false. I have box version of this game. Im waiting for answer. Standard smile
Message 8 of 15 (5,537 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi everyone 

I have just merged all of your threads because they are all around the same issue. 

It is not too late to get the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - you should get an email if you have the Sims 2 registered on Origin.

If you do not have the Sims 2 registered on Origin, Customer Support are the ONLY people who can help you. You can contact CS here: http://eahelp.ea.com/en/ . For help with navigating the site, see this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Beta-Archive/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2...

Please note that there are current delays with customer support due to Typhoon Rammasun: http://help.ea.com/en/article/service-delays-via-phone-support-and-live-chat/

Thank you

Andromache

Message 9 of 15 (5,528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Thank's but.. it's doesn't seem like they gonna repond to me.. I been waiting for like... 1 hour.. / 60 minutes.

Message 10 of 15 (5,484 Views)