Sims 2 Ultimate Collection?

by Chris15155

Original Post

Sims 2 Ultimate Collection?

★ Novice

Hello there one and all.  I have all expansion packs leading up to Teen Style stuff. But I have heard that you can still get the Ultimate Collection if you have the base game. Is this correct? I only found out about the promotion today but I am nearly 3 years late.  My problem is I can not get through to EA Live chat to confirm this as It will not find an advisor. I've been trying on and off since 5 PM UK time. I've tried different browsers, deleting cookies, etc. Everything recommended basically but to no avail. So what exactly can I do? Very frustrating.

Message 1 of 4 (545 Views)

Re: Sims 2 Ultimate Collection?

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @Chris15155,

An advisor might be able to turn your physical copy of the game into digital, so let's try to find a way to contact. You mention the chat is not working for you, have you tried to contact them by phone? If you are in the UK, you can dial 0203 014 1818 (Monday to Saturday, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. GMT). Depending on your location or network policies, telephone charges may apply.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 4 (530 Views)

★ Novice

I haven't tried to phone them yet. I will try that soon. Thank you for trying to help.

Message 3 of 4 (521 Views)

EA app Team

Sounds good @Chris15155. We will be here if you run into any problems to contact them Wink

Message 4 of 4 (512 Views)