Sims 2 Trojan Virus

by simsjock45

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 2 Trojan Virus

★★★ Newbie

I am still playing with the Sims 2 and just got a new computer. All of my disks downloaded fine except the University Life Collection and the Mansion and Garden Stuff. They would not load because Norton Security said they had a Trojan Virus that was on the disks. Can I load them from the website still or what can I do? Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (837 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 2 Trojan Virus

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

If you still have your game keys an EA Game Advisor can add the game to your Origin account and you can then play without disc.

As Sims 2 is an older game you'll have to contact an EA Game Advisor to have it added to your Origin account.

You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (835 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 2 Trojan Virus

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

If you still have your game keys an EA Game Advisor can add the game to your Origin account and you can then play without disc.

As Sims 2 is an older game you'll have to contact an EA Game Advisor to have it added to your Origin account.

You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 2 (836 Views)