Sims 2 Origin Code won't work

by ailidhhh

Original Post

Re: Sims 2 Origin Code won't work

★★★ Newbie
Unfortunately your link doesn't work. Do you have another? Or any or tips for those of us who are having this problem?
Message 11 of 27 (2,879 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issue, did you ever get this resolved. When I click on the link it says the page doesn't exist anymore Frown

Message 12 of 27 (2,825 Views)

Community Manager

@FallingStar8885 @MirandaLegend Hi,

There was a temporary offer that is unfortunately no longer available.

I have unresolved the previous post and will instead mark this one as solution, to avoid confusion for anyone stumbling upon this thread now.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 13 of 27 (12,838 Views)

★★★ Novice

I bought the sims 2 game a long time ago and i still have the product code for it on the back of the manual. How do i register it with ea sports or origin so it can be downloaded instead of me using the cds that i currently use ?

Message 14 of 27 (2,731 Views)

EA Staff

@ramonava909 Please contact an Advisor and they can check what can be done: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 15 of 27 (2,722 Views)

★★★ Novice

thanks. I just wanted to let you know i bought it either at walmart or gamestop a long time ago for 20 bucks.

Message 16 of 27 (2,718 Views)

EA Staff

@ramonava909 As long as you still have the codes for the game, that should be fine Standard smile

Message 17 of 27 (2,717 Views)

★★★ Novice

oh ya the chat thing that is one of the options doesn't work it says the page is unavailable when i choose that option after a little box shows up Frown

Message 18 of 27 (2,716 Views)

★★★ Novice

i do still got the code for the sims 2 i have the cd version of the games and i just wanted the downloadable version instead since  i always have to put one disc in at a time.

Message 19 of 27 (2,715 Views)

EA Staff

@ramonava909 Could you please try clearing your browser cache or check if you are able to connect to chat using a different browser?

Message 20 of 27 (2,714 Views)