Sims 2 Origin Code won't work

by ailidhhh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 2 Origin Code won't work

★ Novice

I am wanting to redeem my serial code on origin for Sims 2 but every time I enter it, it says 'the product code you entered is invalid'.  How can I solve this because I really love my Sims game and want to be able to play it again.  Thank you Standard smile

Message 1 of 27 (13,121 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 2 Origin Code won't work

Community Manager

@FallingStar8885 @MirandaLegend Hi,

There was a temporary offer that is unfortunately no longer available.

I have unresolved the previous post and will instead mark this one as solution, to avoid confusion for anyone stumbling upon this thread now.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 13 of 27 (12,836 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Hi! Have you tried it without the - between it? All in capslock? 

Message 2 of 27 (13,037 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah, tried it with and without the - and in caps and not in caps
Message 3 of 27 (13,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem and my advisor hasn't resolved the issue. They have provided new product codes and when I use them it says it has already been used. 

Message 4 of 27 (13,015 Views)

★ Novice
Ah right. So have you managed to get anything to work?
Message 5 of 27 (13,001 Views)

Community Manager

@Gmuhl @ailidhhh 

Hi,

We just updated the article here, check it out to see what you have to do in order to get the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 27 (12,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am not using the Ultimate Collection code - I lost my disc for Sims 2 Apartment Life and have the original product code from the booklet (I was the first and only user for it), but it says it is invalid. I was able to activate it initially, but now it won't redeem in Origins and allow me to download. I want to install it on my laptop now that my old hard drive has failed.  How can I redeem it and be able to play it?

Message 7 of 27 (12,780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did this get solved for you? The same thing is happening to me now, and when I click on the link provided in this forum it says the page doesn't exist anymore Frown

@ailidhhh wrote:

I am wanting to redeem my serial code on origin for Sims 2 but every time I enter it, it says 'the product code you entered is invalid'.  How can I solve this because I really love my Sims game and want to be able to play it again.  Thank you Standard smile

Message 8 of 27 (12,463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone ever help with this problem? I am having the same issue.

Message 9 of 27 (12,369 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem. It might be because the code for Sims 2 is old,dating back to 2014. But I don't know,considering it's 2016 and people are still using the code to download it. Confused

Message 10 of 27 (12,229 Views)