Sims 2 Mansion and Garden stuff doesn't work properly, help?

by Chris15155

Original Post

Sims 2 Mansion and Garden stuff doesn't work properly, help?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It's giving me trouble. Certain houses i enter makes the game crash as soon as it's about to load. None of the other packs do this and as soon as I uninstall it, those same houses are fine. Do you know why that is? I am tempted to say it's my specs but every test i've done shows my laptop can run it fine. The disc isn't damaged either. And the install goes smoothly. I have all of them up to Teen style stuff then I jumped straight to the final pack released.....Is it because of that maybe? I can't think of a reason why this is happening. Any help and advice is appreciated as I would really like to get this to work. EDIT Also I've just gone to downtown and it has grass terrain in 'hood view..clearly that's not right aha.  

Message 1 of 2 (594 Views)

Re: Sims 2 Mansion and Garden stuff doesn't work properly, help?

Hi @Chris15155,

Seems like there's something wrong... does it happen when entering a lot with Mansion & Garden Stuff items?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 2 (569 Views)