Re: Sims 2 Code

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 2 Code

★★★ Newbie

Ive got my hard copy of sims 2 but I wanted to get it digital so I could play it anywhere but the code it has doesnt work what do I do   

Message 1 of 4 (483 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

In that case you can choose a country near to you, or just an English-speaking country with office hours that would let you reach out now. Generally the opening times are 9am-9pm in the country in question. You could try changing it to the UK if you're trying to get through now.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (540 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@BKSNLOW Hi, if you reach out to support hopefully they can add the game to your Origin account. 

Be sure to have an image of the game code to hand, hopefully they can come to a quick and happy resolution. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My country is not available

Message 3 of 4 (469 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

In that case you can choose a country near to you, or just an English-speaking country with office hours that would let you reach out now. Generally the opening times are 9am-9pm in the country in question. You could try changing it to the UK if you're trying to get through now.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (541 Views)