Re: SIMS 2 ULTIMATE COLLECTION

by EA_Mai

Original Post

SIMS 2 ULTIMATE COLLECTION

★★★ Newbie

HELLO everybody!

I would like to have the Sims 2: Ultimate Collection download.
I was not aware in the time of that promotion. I know the promotion is already over.

But I can assure you, I'm an avid player of the sims, I have played since The Sims Soccer ball and then I bought the whole collection. Right now, I have the Sims 2, the Sims 3 and the Sims 4 installed in my PC with some of the expansions, but ever since the Windows 10 upgrade, I can't play Sims 1 anymore and my Sims 2 games have errors and had become slower.
Also, there are just a few expansions I need for the whole collection of the Sims 2. That is why I'm interested in having the Ultimate collection.

Please, do you know how can I get the Sims 2: Ultimate Collection?

I have tried contacting you via chat, but no one answers. I've been waiting a few hours now.
Thanks for your attention and have a great day!

Message 1 of 2 (385 Views)

Re: SIMS 2 ULTIMATE COLLECTION

EA app Team

Hi @AkaryRgez, welcome to Answers HQ! It's always a pleasure meeting more simmers Standard smile

I'm sorry to read you are having issues to contact us, does the chat window even open? I would recommend to use another browser or trying to contact our advisers using another method. Calling is an option, or you could also try using Facebook or Twitter. Tell our advisers about your issues with both The Sims 1 and The Sims 2, they might be able to help Wink

Have a great day you too!

Mai

Message 2 of 2 (368 Views)