My The Sims 2 games dissapeared from my account

by DrAU_RA

Original Post

My The Sims 2 games dissapeared from my account

★★★ Newbie

Hello

I bought many games from The Sims 2 line with origin, when it was actual. Some time ago I was used to reinstail my OS (windows). When I ran origin and logged in, I can't find my The Sims 2 games, none of it. What should I do? 

Здравствуйте. В свое время я покупала через Ориджин игры The Sims 2, практически всю линейку. Недавно я вынуждена была переустановить Windows, и когда я запустила Ориджин и вошла в аккаунт, я не нашла своих игр. Их нет, ни одной. Что делать?

Message 1 of 5 (180 Views)

Re: My The Sims 2 games dissapeared from my account

Champion (Retired)

try contacting an game advisor.

Message 2 of 5 (164 Views)

★★★ Novice

This may be because they no longer have the game on Origin anymore. Is your game a physical copy or digital? If it's physical, you can just open the game using the icon that's either on the desktop or somewhere on your computer. If it's digital, you should contact EA about it (Just search "contact ea" and you might be able to find it). Hope I helped!

Message 3 of 5 (163 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

try contacting an game advisor.

Oh, I tryed. This forum is result of my searching the contacts except phone. No more methods for Russians, thanks EA and Origin

If it's digital

It is... so, I can do nothing

Thank you for attention, guys.

Wishes.

Message 4 of 5 (146 Views)

You have differents ways to contact EA even in Russia, try to change the contact method to "General questions" and you should be able to see live tchat, mail and phone.

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.
Message 5 of 5 (139 Views)