Is There Anyway to Purchase The Sims 2

by NPR227

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is There Anyway to Purchase The Sims 2

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been seeking this game out, but have only found it used from second-hand sources (eBay, Amazon, etc). I'm interested in getting a new copy of The Sims 2, and possibly some of the expansion packs. 

Is there any way for me to purchase The Sims 2 directly from EA Games?

Message 1 of 2 (453 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is There Anyway to Purchase The Sims 2

Hi @NPR227,

Sadly no, you can't buy new The Sims 2 base games or expansion packs Frown. EA stopped selling it long time ago, you have to buy a second-hand game

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (527 Views)

All Replies

Re: Is There Anyway to Purchase The Sims 2

Hi @NPR227,

Sadly no, you can't buy new The Sims 2 base games or expansion packs Frown. EA stopped selling it long time ago, you have to buy a second-hand game

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 2 (528 Views)