Re: Can't redeem Sims 2: Ultimate Edition code.

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't redeem Sims 2: Ultimate Edition code.

★★ Novice

So I recently got a code for the Sims 2:Ultimate Edition for Origin. Unfortunately, I can't add the game to my account. Despite my numerous attempts to do so, Origin keeps saying there there is an error after I input the code and click next to confirm the Sims 2 game.

Is this because of a server issue? Seeing as how it may be a busy time, maybe that is it? Another possibility is that my internet got interrupted just as I received my code on the email- cutting off the connection with the Customer adviser. Since I wasn't able to finish off with the adviser, maybe that is the source of my problem?

In any case, I intend to contact another adviser by web chat. That might be a wee bit difficult as I don't see the option to talk to them by web, only by phone. Again, it might be due to the advisers being on holiday or something.

If anyone else had this problem, do you have any advice? Any help would be really appretiated.

Message 1 of 6 (499 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

I opened your link a few days ago and web chat wasn't coming up for me. So, I waited until yesterday and resumed my last case with EA and web chat opened up Standard smile I got my issue dealt with and I've the Sims 2 downloading now. Thanks for your help, Mai. I really appreciate it Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (522 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @A23nessa,

Sorry to read you are having issues with your code. Frown It is not a servers issue. Please, contact one of our advisers again.

I could try to help you with the chat issue, if you try again today, are you still not getting the option to contact through chat?

-Mai

Message 2 of 6 (484 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh dear, that's a pity. I'll go contact the EA advisers again, but the option for web chat isn't coming up for me. Weird...

Message 3 of 6 (471 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @A23nessa,

That's weird indeed, it's there for me. Could you try again now and if it's still not showing, could you try using this link?

Let us know how it goes Wink

Mai

Message 4 of 6 (454 Views)

★★ Novice

I opened your link a few days ago and web chat wasn't coming up for me. So, I waited until yesterday and resumed my last case with EA and web chat opened up Standard smile I got my issue dealt with and I've the Sims 2 downloading now. Thanks for your help, Mai. I really appreciate it Standard smile 

Message 5 of 6 (523 Views)

EA app Team

Great @A23nessa! I hope you are enjoying the game Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (418 Views)