by PHKphoenix

Original Post

Re: Feral monsters are not giving film

★★★★ Novice
It works for me now, Zoe, after a small update. Cheers ^^
Message 51 of 60 (497 Views)

Re: winged rats in TSTO

★★★ Novice
Hi Zoe, I reported this online help and was told to report it here. I don't have any monsters or anything , just rats. I have no cameras or film to collect . Means I am missing out on it all. Help
Please . Frown
Message 52 of 60 (487 Views)

Re: Feral monsters are not giving film

★★★ Newbie

Mine too! Now I have to play catch up on collecting film and obols!

Message 53 of 60 (487 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@hunnycat20206 wrote:
Hi Zoe, I reported this online help and was told to report it here. I don't have any monsters or anything , just rats. I have no cameras or film to collect . Means I am missing out on it all. Help
Please . Frown

@hunnycat20206:

The "rats" are the monsters.  Zoom in on them and you'll see that they're a sort of long tailed wolf with a horn that breathes fire - proper name: feral beasts

Then there are gryphons - 'rats with wings'.  That's what people have been having trouble with here.  They weren't paying out when tapped.

There are also Giant Worm Monsters that you send your characters to fight.

There's a confusion with cameras: You tap cameras in your neighbor's towns.  When your neighbors tap cameras in your town you see focus points: a square within a square with a blinking red dot.  Often hard to see on many buildings.

Message 54 of 60 (471 Views)

there is a thread in the official tapped out forum that  an update has been released that fixed the untappable monsters. 

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 55 of 60 (464 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The update from this evening (10/17/16) appears to have solved the issue in my game.

Message 56 of 60 (995 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thank you EA for fixing. Mine have been working for a few hours and I have confirmed that my husband's is also corrected as well.

Happy tapping, everyone!
Message 57 of 60 (443 Views)

★ Novice

What on compensation to us that weren't able to finish part 1 because of this bug incident.

I'd be disgruntled to be formed to pay real money to achieve something that was not possible to reach because of the bug.

and I was so close on the film amount that it really buggers me a lot now...

And Ithink that I am not the only one having similar issue.

Message 58 of 60 (422 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks, I still can't tap on any of them. I have just had an update and still nothing. So I haven't collected any film at all. There's not even anything that appears to be showing to collect film .
Message 59 of 60 (410 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
With the latest updates that came through this morning, my issues have all been resolved. The game appears to be functioning as it should be. All farrell beasts are now vanquished.

So long, Spine! Alas, I Knew Him Well. <tear>
Message 60 of 60 (407 Views)