Do you mean 
Keeper
tadunleash880

Re: Server error

I still can't log in. Help
Keeper
run2grow

Re: the simpsons tapped out "cannot connect to server"

The app loaded some updates, then asks me to enter my age but doesn't allow my keyboard to appear. Thus I am unable to enter into the app.
Keeper
hanielita

Can't play since may 13!!! What is going on????? My connection it's fine! :smileysad:
EA_Ursula
XP: 1,895
Solutions: 2,835

[ Edited ]

starbucks911 wrote:
I have just managed to get back in after almost 3 days of problems to find progress has been lost from the 8-12 hours prior to my last login. Regrettably I spent real money Donuts on some items in this period and have lost the items I had just purchased as well as the donuts! How do I reinstate the purchased premium items or my donut balance so I can purchase again? I note that the premium character I bought is ghosted out in the collections groups but that group says its complete!

Starbucks911

In this case, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor. You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose email as contact option.

Explain to them what happend and how many donuts you lost.

hanielita wrote:
Can't play since may 13!!! What is going on????? My connection it's fine! :smileysad:

This sounds like a totally different issue, especially as it goes on for so long. Please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

I'm closing this thread as this particular issue was resolved.

Keeper
leahk84

Re: Can't connect to account. Not a network problem. Please help

HOW did you get it work again??
Acolyte
lindavanneer

Connect to server cant

[ Edited ]

I cant play anymore for the last 2 days. Please help me: [edit: email address removed] password: [Removed - Admin. Please do not post personal information on a public forum]

Keeper
crabby62

Re: Experiencing Server Connection Difficulties

Its been 3 long days!!!!

Keeper
cheech420224

Re: Experiencing Server Connection Difficulties

It's been 5 days and tried 20 times a day it says the same thing every time cannot connect to server I've rebooted my phone several times and nothing