the simpsons tapped out "cannot connect to server"

by jewellia

Original Post

Re: the simpsons tapped out "cannot connect to server"

★★★ Newbie

I have not been able t connect since Halloween!

Message 21 of 348 (22,867 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I try to log in it says cannot connect to server. I've deleted and reinstalled, I've changed password, restarted iPad, I even restarted my modem... any other ideas 

Message 22 of 348 (22,784 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problems with this game. It just tells me it cannot connect to the serve. EA your costumer service in terms of support is terrible. What is the point in having these boards if you are not even going to look at them and respond to what looks like quite a major issue with one of your products. Get it sorted. Take a leaf from Valves book and put your costumers first.

Message 23 of 348 (19,094 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem and couldn't find a solution. I went into the app settings for the game on my phone and cleared the cache, it asked me if I was sure as I would lose all saved info but I decided to go for it as I was only 5 days in. I managed to get the game to load straight away and everything was as I'd left it! Maybe everybody that's experiencing difficulties could try the same thing.

Message 24 of 348 (18,653 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S3 cannot connect to server :(

★ Novice

Good Afternoon,

I am emailing for the 3rd time to express my disappointment in Tapped Out as for 3 weeks I have been unable to connect to server. I have emailed 3 times and had no luck, I was told an update would resolve the issues but it hasn't. I have spent real money on the game and would like to request a refund for the 12 scratchcards I brought for a game I am unable to play. I would like a refund of £8.28 please for the disappointing product and diabolical customer service I have received. I would also like to be reimbursed for my £4.00 phone call to EA games on hold for 25 minutes of which I never spoke to anyone. This totals £12.28 to be refunded in monetary terms, I also believe I should be compensated for the time I have personally invested into my Springfield.

I will never buy or recommend EA games again. I would also like a response within 24 hours as promised, previously I have had to wait anxiously for up to 96 hours for a reply.

Jake Calleya

Message 25 of 348 (1,171 Views)

Can not connect to server

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to get on for 4 days now and it keeps telling me 'Cannot Connect To Server  Sorry about that. Maybe if you hit retry.

So I do then it counts down for reconnecting. I am very frustrated because I don't know what the problem is. I am not getting to play. It doesnt matter if I am on wi-fi  or 4g.  I am afraid if I delete it to re-install I will loose my progress.  I am only at level 21 but would not want to start over.

Any ideas?

Message 26 of 348 (1,151 Views)

Cannot Connect to Server...

★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to log in to Tapped Out on either my iPad or iPhone, I get a message saying 'Cannot Connect to Server'. I've checked with my mates and they can all log in fine but when they try to view my town they can't.

Message 27 of 348 (1,156 Views)

cannot connect to server

★★★ Newbie
Had no problems except for today...April 9, 2013. Can this get fixed asap....very frustrating.
sneumeister621
Message 28 of 348 (1,149 Views)

Tapped out wont login

★ Novice
Hi there,
Every time I attempt to get into my Springfield I reach the page that says 'welcome back.... Tap to continue' so I do and then the donut spins but to no avail. Every single time it says cannot connect to server. This has been happening for the past 3 days. At first I thought the server may have just been down but after a few days I fear something has gone wrong. I turned my wifi on and off, I killed the app and then relaunched it, I turned my iPod on and off and even uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still the same outcome. I must have tried close to 100 times (no exaggerations). For about a week before that I was on holiday and using a different wifi network to access my Springfield .... I'm not sure if that is relevant or not. I have been playing tapped out for almost a year and am on level 26 and really enjoy it so hopefully you might be able to help me out.
Message 29 of 348 (1,176 Views)

Cannot Connect to Server

★★★ Newbie

Got the update but now every time I've tried to log in today, i get the "Cannot connect to server" message with bart holding the plug. Using my samsung galaxy s3. Does anyone know if this is something I need to fix? 

Message 30 of 348 (1,161 Views)