Re: Server error

by EA_Spectre

Original Post

No login on iPads either, not just an android problem

★★ Novice

Message 311 of 348 (10,635 Views)

Re: Another day of being ripped off. 1. Does anyone work for this company? 2. How do I get refunded for this?

Hero (Retired)

It sounds like you need to contact customer support. Only they can handle account issues like lost registration codes, recovering passwords, changing email addresses, purchasing/refunds, etc. Here is a link to contact them: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Also, here is a post explaining how to navigate the contact page since it can be confusing: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

---------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
►►► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! ◄◄◄

Message 312 of 348 (10,638 Views)

Simpsons Tapped Out cannot reach servers

★★ Newbie

This is the third or fourth day I can't connect to the server from my simpsons tapped out account on my iphone 5, My internet is working fine, I can log in and play anonomously and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but I seem to only be locked out of my account. Origins servers are all green lights on their status page and I still can not access my game. Please advise.

Message 313 of 348 (10,639 Views)

Re: the simpsons tapped out "cannot connect to server"

Community Manager

I merged several threads into this one. Please follow this thread for updates. We will get back to you as soon as we have news.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 314 of 348 (10,634 Views)

Simpson tapped out don't let me sign in

★ Newbie

The tapped out game does not let me play. When ever I click on the game is says cannot connect to server with this account. But if I try with my other account it lets me play the game I really need help.

Message 315 of 348 (10,554 Views)

Cannot connect to server

★★★ Newbie
Can't connect now since Friday night
Message 316 of 348 (10,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Cannot Login since 20.07.13 no more.

My Friends can however always log in.

Sorry for my bad English, i come from  Germany.

Message 317 of 348 (10,807 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

The studio team asks you to try to log in again and get back to us if the login works for you now.

We thank you again for your help and your patience.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 318 of 348 (30,742 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It works now, but im sad to see that there is no compensation what so ever for the lost time

Message 319 of 348 (10,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And by the way I found my city like it was 2 days before the crash... disapointing

Message 320 of 348 (10,750 Views)