the simpsons tapped out general hospital

by jgv811

Original Post

General Hospital

★★ Novice

I found an issue causing me to lose the 'General Hospital' quest. BROCKMAN does not have a choice to go for a check up (I wasted more than 100 donuts trying to figure this out). I would include a screen shot but there is no way to attach screen shot. I have reinstalled and followed all troubleshooting advice still to no avail. Is there a way you can fix this via your servers. Thanks!

Message 41 of 187 (4,313 Views)

Re: the simpsons tapped out general hospital

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My original post was moved to this thread, but the 'solution' does not work. I am on level 40, I have built the Burns Mansion a long time ago and still nothing. I don't store anything other than a bench and some barbed wire fence. C'mon EA there's something very wrong here! Don't just try to hide the issue by consolidating the threads. Fix it! There's a lot of people out there with the same debilitating problem!

THERE IS STILL NO SOLUTION FOR THOSE OF US WITH THIS SAME ISSUE.

Message 42 of 187 (4,300 Views)

Springfield General Hospital

★★★★★ Newbie
And I seem to be having problems with the tasks leading up to building Springfield general hospital.

This is what I've done so far:

Hibbert Family Practice - $85,500-
1. Bart Skip School (8 Hours), (keep Skinner free as Bart finishes) (Hookey)
2. Build Hibbert Family Practice (keep Bart free as build finishes) (Hahahahaha Sucker)
3. Bart go for checkup (10 min) (keep Hibbert free) (Bart's Checkup)
4. Hibbert practice medicine (12 hours) (keep Grampa free) (General Practice)
5. Grampa go for checkup (10 min) (keep Cletus free) (My Pills!)
6. Cleetus go for checkup (10 min) (keep Luigi free) (Cleetus' Condition)
7. Luigi go for checkup (10 min) (keep Quimby free) (Luigi's Growing Problems)
8. Quimby go for checkup (10 min) (keep Burns free) (Mayorital Difficulties)
9. Burns hide Nuclear waste (8 hour) (keep Hibbert free) (Medical Industry Corruption)
And then it freezes and wint let me srart the tasks below: even though I keep Hibbert free all the time

10. Hibbert deal organs on black market (4 hour) (keep Kent Brockman free) (Grey Matter)
11. Kent Brockman go for checkup (10 min) (keep Hibbert free) (Kent Afford It)
12. Make Hibbert sacrifice his principles (6 hour) (keep Brockman & Krusty free) (Corporate Sponsor)
13. Hibbert, Krusty, Brockman dine at Gilded Truffle (2 hours each) (Show Biz Life)
14. Krusty Promote a new product (8 hours) (keep Homer/Comic Book Guy/Wiggum free) (Kramp Krusty)
15. Homer/Comic Book Guy/Chief Wiggum eat at Krusty Burger (30 mins each) (keep Hibbert free) (The Flavormax)
16. Homer/CBG/Wiggum go for check up (10 min) (keep Hibbert free) (Business is Picking Up)

I've tried putting buildings into storage then quitting out completely and shutting down my phone, switching it back on a replacing all properties but nothing. I've also tried putting just the main properties involved in the task into storage, even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the whole game...nothing helps.

This is really frustrating and I just want help to fix this bug so I can continue with the game I currently have 4 tasks on hold awaiting the hospital

Please HELP!!!!!

Message 43 of 187 (4,281 Views)

I'm on level 40 and can't get the Hospital!!!!

★★ Novice

I've tried all the suggestions but there is a serious problem with getting 'General Hospital'. EA please fix this! WE ARE PAYING YOU!

Message 44 of 187 (4,273 Views)

Re: THE hardest time unlocking Springfield General Hospital!

★★ Novice

I tried all the same things including spending 45 minutes on the phone with EA and nothing... They told me to come here and that there was nothing they could do because it’s “in game issues.” I have all the same problems and thought it was my purchase of Chester that did it but I guess it’s just an unstable mission set. 

Message 45 of 187 (4,251 Views)

Re: THE hardest time unlocking Springfield General Hospital!

I am sorry, but personally do not have any other suggestions. I have 5 different tsto Springfield and I did not have an issue with the general hospital. I received it at different levels and times in each town, but that was the only difference. I really do not know what else to suggest.

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 46 of 187 (4,244 Views)

The General Hospital quest stuck

★ Novice
So I've just unlocked Dr. Hibert but now the quest has gotten stuck. I have just made Bart skip school and the dialogue has popped up between Skinner and Martin about requiring a Dr.s note. From what I've read this is supposed to get Bart to have a checkup but this quest has never showed up. I have yet to build Burn's manor and I don't know if it's because of that or what but I have even sold both the school and Dr. Hiberts practice and rebuilt them both but still nothing even with Bart, Hibert, Martin and Skinner free. Is there any way to fix this? As for Bart, the only other quest for him at the moment is imvolving the Malaria zone. Skinner is Bird Watching as part of Edna's quest and the only quest for Hibert at the moment is the stonecutter one which I can't do because I don't have the hospital. Please tell ,e there is a way to fix this? And all help is appreciated.
Message 47 of 187 (4,224 Views)

Re: the simpsons tapped out general hospital

★★★ Novice

I have gone through level 41 four times, and started my 3rd time through level 42. After Hibbert's Family Practice came, I had the prompts for check ups expecting the hospital next as the guide suggests. Purchased the land I was going to put it, and it never showed up. All my buildings are unlocked, & recent level 41 & 42 buidlings built...yet my hospital is still locked saying it is waiting for the quest to begin.

I have added orange houses like suggested, have 4 now. Stored Hibbert's Family Practice, closed game & shut off phone. Just recently I took the game off the phone, shut off & put back on, yet still locked. Email sent to the suggested one directs one to this site. Previous posts have not yielded suggestions that work, & searchs of the hospital don't even show my 3 previous posts. Is there actually a way to talk to someone associated with the tech of the game?

My next thought is to continue to have characters going in for check ups to see if that starts the quest. I have notice that with the new stonecutters there are task that appear & disappear, as opposed to locked or unlocked that one can see. Since I do not know if the "check ups" disappear after the hospital unlocks, it is only a hope to finally get my hospital.

I now have Apu, Number 2 (Hibbert), & Chester all needing the hospital to complete quests (Chester's has been a month now)--so I am at my wits end. Any suggestions, or a way to get a tech for the game would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.

Message 48 of 187 (4,195 Views)

Re: Springfield General Hospital

★★★ Novice

I also have read the script for aquiring the hospital, and completed all.  I still have some characters that still have "check-up", and for 2 days for 6 hours sent them in hoping to unlock the hospital that still remains locked.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10117266.page

Message 49 of 187 (4,306 Views)

2 missing boardwalk pieces & locked hospital

★★★ Novice

Early in my building of the Squidport Boardwalk I had 2 pieces tapped on that never went into inventory & disappeared.

I have gone through level 41 four times, and just started my third time through level 42. After Hibbert's Family Practice came, I had the prompts for check ups expecting the hospital next as the guide suggests. Purchased the land I was going to put it, and it never showed up. All my buildings are unlocked, & recent level 41 & 42 buidlings built...yet my hospital is still locked saying it is waiting for the quest to begin.

I have added orange houses like suggested, have 4 now. Stored Hibbert's Family Practice, closed game & shut off phone. Just recently I took the game off the phone, shut off & put back on, yet still locked. Email sent to the suggested one directs one to this site. Previous posts have not yielded suggestions that work, & searchs of the hospital don't even show my 3 previous posts. Is there actually a way to talk to someone associated with the tech of the game?

My next thought is to continue to have characters going in for check ups to see if that starts the quest. I have notice that with the new stonecutters there are task that appear & disappear, as opposed to locked or unlocked that one can see. Since I do not know if the "check ups" disappear after the hospital unlocks, it is only a hope to finally get my hospital. I have done 2 days for 6 hours & still no hospital

I now have Apu, Number 2 (Hibbert), & Chester Dupree all needing the hospital to complete quests (Chester's has been a month now with the adding of blood mobiles)--so I am at my wits end. Any suggestions, or a way to get a tech for the game would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.

Message 50 of 187 (4,309 Views)