the simpsons tapped out general hospital

by jgv811

Original Post

Re: the simpsons tapped out general hospital

★★★ Newbie

Hi Folks out there,

have had the same problem to get the hospital...

Now this is the way it worked for me:

The solution is nuclear war. How? Yes it is.

The last Quest i completed was Barts chechup, the the storyline ended, leaving the 3 unfulfilled Quest needing the hospital.

Tryed everthing posted, nothing worked. but now - TADAA

The Storyline has the following quests:

1. Bart go for checkup (10 min) (Bart's Checkup)
2. Hibbert practice medicine (12 hours) (General Practice)
3. Grampa go for checkup (10 min) (My Pills!)
4. Cleetus go for checkup (10 min) (Cleetus' Condition)
5. Luigi go for checkup (10 min)(Luigi's Growing Problems)
6. Quimby go for checkup (10 min) (Mayorital Difficulties)
7. Burns hide Nuclear waste (8 hour) (Medical Industry Corruption)
8. Hibbert deal organs on black market (4 hour)(Grey Matter)
9. Kent Brockman go for checkup (10 min) (Kent Afford It)
10. Make Hibbert sacrifice his principles (6 hour) (Corporate Sponsor)
11. Hibbert, Krusty, Brockman dine at Gilded Truffle (2 hours each) (Show Biz Life)
12. Krusty Promote a new product (8 hours) (Kramp Krusty)
13. Homer/Comic Book Guy/Chief Wiggum eat at Krusty Burger (30 mins each) (keep Hibbert free) (The Flavormax)
14. Dr. Hibbert prompts Homer/CBG/Wiggum go for check up (10 min) (Business is Picking Up)

What I did:

NUKE it !

For Quest one you need Barts treehouse and Dr. Hibberts House - Place FIRST the treehouse, then Hibbert House -> You see the Sign -> Tap it...

Wait and see. You may now start then Quest two.

Place Grandpas retirement castle, and voila quest three is possible...

If you stuck, just re-NUKE. Place FIRST the things you need - that means on quest eleven: Krustyburger, Channel 6, the gilded truffle and THE Dr. Hibbert House....

1. Bart go for checkup (10 min) (Bart's Checkup)  -> Barts treehouse
2. Hibbert practice medicine (12 hours) (General Practice) -> nothing needed
3. Grampa go for checkup (10 min) (My Pills!)  -> retirement castle
4. Cleetus go for checkup (10 min) (Cleetus' Condition) -> Cleetus Farm
5. Luigi go for checkup (10 min)(Luigi's Growing Problems) -> Luigis
6. Quimby go for checkup (10 min) (Mayorital Difficulties)  -> City hall
7. Burns hide Nuclear waste (8 hour) (Medical Industry Corruption) -> cooling towers
8. Hibbert deal organs on black market (4 hour)(Grey Matter) -> orange house
9. Kent Brockman go for checkup (10 min) (Kent Afford It) -> Channel 6
10. Make Hibbert sacrifice his principles (6 hour) (Corporate Sponsor) -> nothing needed
11. Hibbert, Krusty, Brockman dine at Gilded Truffle (2 hours each) (Show Biz Life) -> Krustyburger (the one with Krusty), Channel 6, the gilded truffle
12. Krusty Promote a new product (8 hours) (Kramp Krusty) -> Krustyburger (Camp Krusty not needed)
13. Homer/Comic Book Guy/Chief Wiggum eat at Krusty Burger (30 mins each) (keep Hibbert free) (The Flavormax) -> Android dungeon, Police station, Krustyburger
14. Dr. Hibbert prompts Homer/CBG/Wiggum go for check up (10 min) (Business is Picking Up) -> ...

KABOOM

Hope it works for all of you

Message 101 of 187 (1,924 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

cheers, that worked for me but i got the task of setting everything back out, 

But at least i can redesign it all Confusedmileytongue:

Message 102 of 187 (1,908 Views)

I hope others will try your idea. I have heard others saying nuking the town and replacing the buildings in order would help. I hope this helps others as well. Thank you for sharing.

Happy tapping! 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 103 of 187 (1,899 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This workd for me, I did it last night and straight away tasks started again, only thing I would say is make sure you have lots of spare game dollars as you will almost definately want to buy more land and decorations.
Message 104 of 187 (1,877 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I am also not able to begin the General Hospital quest to build the hospital. I have quests waiting that require the building - Apu needs to use it, and Chester needs it. I have stored and restored required buildings several times. Chester is currently in storage. I am not sure how many quests I completed in the quest line, but several of them are not listed for some of the characters - like Brockman eating at the Gilded Truffle.
I have completed the quests for Dr. Hibbert to run the Bloodmobile and Homer to donate blood, but I cannot have Chester "Avoid Responsibility."
I do not want to nuke my town. And, since it is not a sure thing, I don't want to risk it and spend all that time rebuilding for nothing.
The hospital is grayed out in the build menu, and it shows a quest is needed...Dr. Hibbert's quest task to build it, of course.
Sigh. I hope it is fixed soon.
User name: RoseFair. Level 43
Message 105 of 187 (1,857 Views)

In my honest opinion, I think the nuke button was EAs fix for this issue. Since it has worked for so many, I am not sure if they are going to find another one.

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 106 of 187 (1,854 Views)

★★ Novice
But, it has not worked for everyone.
Message 107 of 187 (1,830 Views)

Just as all fixes do not work for everyone. Some work and some don't. Right now, there is real no fix to the hospital quest either! The nuke option is just that, an option to try, if you so desire. If not, then I don't know what else to have to try. Nothing elses seems to work for most people either. Its a bug that EA is going to have to fix or at least one could hope. Right now their prime choice is the nuke option and replacing everything is a certain order back on your town.

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 108 of 187 (1,825 Views)

Missed Quests

★ Novice
Ok so after such a long time I've literally just finished every building and quest both in krusty land and Springfield. But the General hospital quest has STILL not opened for me, i was confused on how I could of skipped or not received the quest since I have every other building? Can you help me out?
Message 109 of 187 (1,810 Views)

★★ Novice
It is an option, and not having the hospital is frustrating. But, since I have plenty to do in the game for now, I think I will wait a little longer to see if other options become available. Thank you for your suggestions.
Message 110 of 187 (1,817 Views)