the simpsons tapped out general hospital

by jgv811

Original Post

Re: the simpsons tapped out general hospital

★★★ Newbie
I have just done a nuclear explosion because I'm at my wits end I can't get the general hospital and can not get rid of Chester no matter what I try. He is wanting me to place the blood mobile, I also have the Buddhist temple and post office quest. I even bought more land and had Homer clean it up to see if that reset anything. I'm to the point of deleting the game. My Springfield is setting empty and will stay that way unless something is done. I'm level 28 and completely stuck and frustrated
Message 91 of 187 (1,722 Views)

★ Novice
Hey all, check your storage boxes...randomly just now the Springfield General Hospital just appeared!!!
Message 92 of 187 (1,673 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Honer, comic guy & wiggins at burgers, and that's where my game seemed to stop. Krusty can inflate his importance so does that mean I have the real Krusty burger? Hibbert didn't ask for hospital & Chester can't work on shed but have the quest. It's shadowed. I am level 41. Do you have any suggestions for me?
Message 93 of 187 (1,628 Views)

the simpsons tapped out general hospital

★★★ Newbie

I amon level 42  ..... in level 24 it never gave me the option to do the "general hospital quest"...and still here on level 42 and it still has not opened ... anyone else had this problem?? anyone know a solution?

Message 94 of 187 (1,625 Views)

Re: Springfield General Hospital - Quest stuck

★★★ Newbie

i am having the same problem but am on level 42.. let me know if you find a solution

Message 95 of 187 (1,618 Views)

Some say nuking your town and replacing the buildings back in order of the questlines will prompt the hospital quest. I don't know if it works as I never came across this issue. But that is something that you could try if you wanted to.

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 96 of 187 (1,621 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I an level 40 and have never gotten the General Hospital quest.
Message 97 of 187 (1,615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i'm on level 43 and still no general hospital..... i'm afraid to nuke my town and it not work.

Message 98 of 187 (1,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

also on level 43, no general hosp. Frown

Message 99 of 187 (1,604 Views)

The Simpsons Tapped Out wont allow me to finish hospital quest

★★★ Newbie

Unable to complete General Hospital quest. I am currently at level 43, and have spent over $250.00 US. Please fix this problem.

Message 100 of 187 (1,596 Views)