Re: Simpsons general hospital quest

by yatesy1429

Original Post

Re: the simpsons tapped out general hospital

Hero (Retired)

@chekaraY wrote:
I am level 44. The hospital quest was going fine, until herbert was supposed to pop up calling all citizens of springfield in for checkups once bart was done, but bart finished his portion and no popup.

I ha tried replacing the krusty burger, orange house, and his practice, all with no luck. I stored him, bart, chester, and smithers, also to no avail.

I'm copying and pasting the Springfield General Hospital quest walkthrough below for reference. 

Main Quests:
1. Skinner prompts the building of the Hibbert Family Practice. (Hahahahaha Sucker)

Side Quests:
1. Bart go for checkup (10 min) (Bart's Checkup)
2. Hibbert practice medicine (12 hours) (General Practice)
3. Grampa go for checkup (10 min) (My Pills!)
4. Cleetus go for checkup (10 min) (Cleetus' Condition)
5. Luigi go for checkup (10 min)(Luigi's Growing Problems)
6. Quimby go for checkup (10 min) (Mayorital Difficulties)
7. Burns hide Nuclear waste (8 hour) (Medical Industry Corruption)
8. Hibbert deal organs on black market (4 hour)(Grey Matter)
9. Kent Brockman go for checkup (10 min) (Kent Afford It)
10. Make Hibbert sacrifice his principles (6 hour) (Corporate Sponsor)

11. Hibbert, Krusty, Brockman dine at Gilded Truffle (2 hours each) (Show Biz Life)
12. Krusty Promote a new product (8 hours) (Kramp Krusty)
13. Homer/Comic Book Guy/Chief Wiggum eat at Krusty Burger (30 mins each) (keep Hibbert free) (The Flavormax)
14. Dr. Hibbert prompts Homer/CBG/Wiggum go for check up (10 min) (Business is Picking Up)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got a few questions that if you answer might help me or another forum member work out a potential solution to your problem.

* Which of the above quests have you completed/where has the questline stopped for you? From what I can interpret from what you've said you've completed the Main Quest prerequisite and Side Quest 1. 

* When did the last hosptial quest that you completed take place? How long have you been waiting for the next one to kick in? Days, weeks?  

* Which other tasks are in your task bar at the moment? 

Message 151 of 187 (1,056 Views)

Re: Springfield General Hospital - Quest stuck

★★★ Newbie
This did not work for me, I even tried building another Krusty Burger
I am on level 48 and Chester, and Apu waiting to do tasks there.
Message 152 of 187 (949 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This did not work for me, I am on level 48
I even tried building a new Krusty Burger
Message 153 of 187 (950 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I don't see how this is a solution
I'm on level 48 and I have been prompted by Chester, Mr. Burns and Apu to do tasks in the hospital but I still can't build it
Message 154 of 187 (948 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ok, so I found out my problem was I didn't have the Orange House. Built it and everything went smooth until this step (it doesn't get triggered, maybe because i had kamp krusty?? Anyways, I had the action unlocked and I did it but since the quest didn't prompt, I also didn't get prompted to the next part ):

13. Homer/Comic Book Guy/Chief Wiggum eat at Krusty Burger (30 mins each) (keep Hibbert free) (The Flavormax)
14. Dr. Hibbert prompts Homer/CBG/Wiggum go for check up (10 min) (Business is Picking Up)

PS: I'm level 42...

EDIT: Just leveled up to 43 and got Krusty prompted! Finaly got the hospital!

Message 155 of 187 (855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here Executive Lackey quest has stalled and so far no General Hosptal for me and I'm at level 34..

Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 156 of 187 (829 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem with this quest

Message 157 of 187 (683 Views)

★ Novice
Level 40, everything was done/built for the quest, everybody have eaten in Krusty Burger, but that's all. Then nothing happens. Hospital is still closed for me Frown(((
Message 158 of 187 (675 Views)

Re: Simpsons general hospital quest

★★★★★ Newbie
Same i need help!!
Message 159 of 187 (618 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Same problem here! Level 56 and all quests done except for 4. All need the hospital! I've nuked 4 times and the first 3 time I get another quest for something unrelated. Now I get nothing! I thought with the last update and ea said they fixed the game that the hospital would pop but it didn't! Why has this bug not been fixed after 2 years?

Edit I have built extra krusty burgers and orange and white houses but still nothing. All of inventory is empty as well so nothing is hiding there
Message 160 of 187 (514 Views)