Springfield General Hospital - Quest stuck

by jasonrocksout

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the simpsons tapped out general hospital

★★★★ Novice
I am at level 33 and have still not gotten the hospital. My current quests are this little wiggy part 5, legitament buisness part 1 and buddas got back please help
Message 8 of 187 (38,827 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: the simpsons tapped out general hospital

★ Pro

I had the same problem with both hospital and Tony's Compound. To get hospital first try storing all Krustyburgers and then take back out of inventory and put back where they were. Make sure that Krusty is free and Dr. H is free first.  That should trigger Krusty, Comic Book Guy and Wiggum getting task to eat burgers. Or Dr. H just asking for hospital. If that doesn't work come back here and advise so I can help you out further. If it works please mark this post as solved and if you want to give me a xp point it doesn't come out of your game it has to do with rising the ranks on this site I am going to give you a xp point for your problems. THANK YOU and good luck.

View in thread

Message 9 of 187 (40,302 Views)

All Replies

Springfield General Hospital - Quest stuck

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I'm at level 28, and still don't have Springfield General Hospital.  Here's the situation:

Hibbert's practice was built.  The majority of the quests were completed in the expected order, however, the last quest  in the Hibbert's Practice sequence that was prompted (and completed) was:

11. Hibbert, Krusty, Brockman dine at Gilded Truffle (2 hours each) (Show Biz Life)

After that, it never prompted any of the following:

12. Krusty Promote a new product (8 hours) (Kramp Krusty)
13. Homer/Comic Book Guy/Chief Wiggum eat at Krusty Burger (30 mins each) (keep Hibbert free) (The Flavormax)
14. Dr. Hibbert prompts Homer/CBG/Wiggum go for check up (10 min) (Business is Picking Up)

Though regardless, I've made the characters do all those things at various points since.  Because why not.  :-)

It's moved well beyond now, as the Burns Manor was prompted and built and all associated quests (including Post Office build) were prompted and completed.  Wiggum House was prompted and built and all associated quests were prompted and completed.  Buddhist Temple has been prompted and built, and the first 2 quests have been prompted, the 1st having been completed (still finishing Carl/Lenny work plant shift).  Businessman's Social Club has been prompted, not yet built.

Things I have tried:  Uninstalling/reinstalling the game.  Storing Hibbert's Practice in inventory, exiting, re-entering game and re-placing building.  I've even tried storing Burns Manor, Hibbert's, and Channel 6, and exiting and re-placing each one at a time in their proper quest order (giving time intervals in between) in an attempt to "go back" and see if it will prompt the remaining quests (with all necessary characters free, of course).  No go.  For some reason it seems that it's just bypassed the final quests for the Hospital and allowed me to move on, without ever letting me actually complete Hibbert's quests and prompting the Hospital build.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (EA tech types, I'm mainly looking your direction at this point...)

Message 1 of 187 (35,979 Views)

Re: Springfield General Hospital - Quest stuck

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem did you ever find a solution
Message 2 of 187 (35,783 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem did you ever find a solution
Message 3 of 187 (35,781 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am on level 31, but hae tried everything in the wold 100 times, but cannot get the hospital. Can you help please!!!!!!!!
Message 4 of 187 (35,702 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Will you please add me as a friend, and share me with your other friends for towns?
Thank you!
Message 5 of 187 (35,703 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem, make sure you have all the houses built, necessary for the quest, such as the white, and the orange house, then, hibbert should be able to progress through the quest line

Message 6 of 187 (35,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry for not responding sooner.  I did resolve my particular issue.  Here's what happened:

At an earlier stage of playing, I had 2 Krusty Burgers placed in the game, the "original" and one "franchise".  At a certain point, I was running low on land (and saving for other buildings, thus I didn't devote resources to buying additional land) so I removed one of the Krusty Burgers (and, in fact, I believe I foolishly "sold" it... what can I say, I was still green...) and didn't realize at the time that the one I got rid of was the "original".  So while I did, in fact, have a Krusty Burger placed, it was a "franchise", and apparently the game wouldn't recognize it for the purpose of continuing the quest line (my progress had halted prior to the "Make Krusty Promote a New Product" segment).  I noticed (eventually...) that the "original" Krusty Burger was available in my Buildings menu.  So once I rebuilt that, viola, I was prompted to move to the next portion of the quest (make Krusty promote...)

That's what worked in my case.  Your mileage may vary.

Message 7 of 187 (35,675 Views)

Re: the simpsons tapped out general hospital

★ Pro

I had the same problem with both hospital and Tony's Compound. To get hospital first try storing all Krustyburgers and then take back out of inventory and put back where they were. Make sure that Krusty is free and Dr. H is free first.  That should trigger Krusty, Comic Book Guy and Wiggum getting task to eat burgers. Or Dr. H just asking for hospital. If that doesn't work come back here and advise so I can help you out further. If it works please mark this post as solved and if you want to give me a xp point it doesn't come out of your game it has to do with rising the ranks on this site I am going to give you a xp point for your problems. THANK YOU and good luck.

Message 9 of 187 (40,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a problem. I'm now at level 30 but still I haven't received the general hospital quest!

I know I've completed the quest where wiggum, homer, and comic book guy eat at krusty burger, but I've received no more! I have tried storing hibberts practice with no success.

Can someone help me please?

Message 10 of 187 (35,299 Views)