the simpsons tapped out "cannot connect to server"

by SandieCoral

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the simpsons tapped out "cannot connect to server"

★★★ Newbie
I had this happen once in awhile (understandable) but in the last week it is giving me this message multiple times while I play if it will even let me play, alot of the time it just keeps taking me back to the same page with Bart saying "maybe if you hit retry". Well it doesn't seem to matter how many times I hit retry I always end up back on the same page. I don't have this problem quite as much on my phone, mainly on my kindle fire, but it has just recently started doing this to me like it is and I never fought the game on my kindle like I do now. I would have to say it started after the most recent update, I wasn't playing for awhile because I didn't really care for the Halloween tasks, (too tedious and confusing), so after the game went back to normal I began playing every day again and this started. I have tried logging in, logging out, reinstalling, updating, creating a new account and new game, closing out all other running apps, just about everything. I noticed this was a major issue back in 2012 but no one has posted about this in awhile, maybe it was fixed before and is now an issue again?
Message 1 of 2 (197 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: the simpsons tapped out "cannot connect to server"

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps, and it sounds like you have, I would contact EA help center as it might be something within your game.

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email or a Call Me Option!

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

If you want a call back, choose that one and enter a phone number for them to call you back!

NOT EVERY OPTION IS AVAILABLE! DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION AND TIME DAY, WILL DEPEND ON YOUR OPTIONS!!

Good luck!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)

All Replies

Re: the simpsons tapped out "cannot connect to server"

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps, and it sounds like you have, I would contact EA help center as it might be something within your game.

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email or a Call Me Option!

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

If you want a call back, choose that one and enter a phone number for them to call you back!

NOT EVERY OPTION IS AVAILABLE! DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION AND TIME DAY, WILL DEPEND ON YOUR OPTIONS!!

Good luck!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)