the simpsons tapped out Item limit

by lawhistory454

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the simpsons tapped out Item limit

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am at 7000 items on the Simpson tapped outand getting warning messages. Will this items level be increased. If not can I sell some of the junk I don't use, the stuff that says I can't sell it. If I store it will it count as part of my 7000 items

Message 1 of 4 (1,831 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: the simpsons tapped out general hospital

Hero (Retired)

The current item limit in a town is 10,000. This is taken from a tips thread in general discussion on the EA forum:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (2,475 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

You're lucky! My warnings state 6,000 items limit. You are allowed more than the limit-however, your game may experience issues (mine has). IDK if the limit will increase. Krustyland items may also be counted in the limit recommended. I opted to store less necessary items (dumpsters, foliage, lights, signs, benches non-"pay-offs"). Unfortunately, when you sell items, the higher quantity of them you sell, the less money you are paid for them. Good luck! And, happy tapping!

Message 2 of 4 (1,814 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The current item limit in a town is 10,000. This is taken from a tips thread in general discussion on the EA forum:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 3 of 4 (2,476 Views)

Only placed items counts.

You do not have to sell anything, just store them.

The storage is infinite.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (1,794 Views)