tapped out, being reset to level 1

by amarie19k571

Original Post

tapped out, being reset to level 1

★★★ Newbie
My orgin is amarie19k571, i am trying to open my ame, first error message i recieve was a firce close on the app. I closed the app and re opend it and got the beggining video of homer blowi.g up the town, it is trying tostart me at level 1 when iam almost to level 14. So i uninstalled the app and re downloaded it, signed in my orgin and am getting a message to save my progress from my other device... I never used any other device!? What gives? Im not sure what to press cause i dont want to loose my town. Please help me. Im using android. April, 23, 2013
Message 1 of 12 (608 Views)

Re: tapped out, being reset to level 1

★★★ Apprentice

We are "only" thousands to meet this bug... So EA just doesn't care and ignores you when you try to get a refund...

Message 2 of 12 (597 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Really sucks man! I have recommeded this game to many friends,and now cant play?! Sooo annoyed Frown
Message 3 of 12 (593 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Hi there

There have been a couple of thread about this so i would guess the game servers are having a few issues. It would be best to wait a while for the problem to be resolved by itself or wait for an announcement from EA about it.

Remember to click accept as solution and click the XP button if this answer helped you!

Kuro
Message 4 of 12 (581 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You kidding? EA should have done an announcement 10 days ago! Now customers are pissed and feel scamed!

Message 5 of 12 (580 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks for replying, my game has been restored and gave me 12free donuts, soo happy i waited and ddnt start over... For those having the same problem, heres what i did
1. Uninstall the app
2. Turn phone off and wait 5 mins
3. Reinstall the game, and then go to your settings and clear all the data from that application

Once i.did that i logged onto my orgin, it said that my game hadnt been saved, i pressed "continue playing" witch i.thought was a risk, but then BAM, my town was back and got a notification that i recieved 12 donuts. Hope everyone else gets thier games back up!!!!
Message 6 of 12 (573 Views)

★★ Novice

Please help.  My town was level 22 and it reset to level 1.  My origin id is djloekee27.

Message 7 of 12 (569 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem I try ed that and got the same result back to lvl1 IM afraid if I hit continue it will preeminently do it im all most level 20 any help and why did EAI get ride of live chat and the piece for them to call u it was vary help full ty account name is buroutking1

Message 8 of 12 (562 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Omg! Your solution actually worked for me! Thank you so much. I have been waiting for a month for a solution and now I am way behind on my snake whacking. Thanks Again!!

Message 9 of 12 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Typical, it's been almost two weeks and "oh just wait a little bit more".

I assume the play here is to wait it out until people forget about it, then EA doesn't have to refund money/donuts or whatever or put effort into actually fixing it.

It's hard to think otherwise when there has been literally ZERO word from anyone from EA about this. It's pathetic. There's a TON of people out there who have been screwed over and they just keep getting told "oh just wait longer".

Message 10 of 12 (530 Views)