Re: tapped out! I lost all my progress!!!!wtf!!!

by climaximus80

Original Post

EA Staff

@Proz59 We are experiencing some connection issues at the moment and you most likely got logged out. Once the issues are resolved and you sign back in with your EA account you should have your city back.

Thanks!

Message 11 of 17 (1,690 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Try force closing the game and restarting your device.  Sometimes that fixes it.

Message 12 of 17 (10,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After I reset password and logged back in I got my game back

Thanks for the help

Message 13 of 17 (1,679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just lost my entire level 58 game.   They told me it does not exist.

Message 14 of 17 (1,661 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, sams thread really works!! My 8 year old son was crying tonight because he thought we had lost all of our progress and I was blaming him for having clicked something without paying attention only to realize it was some sort of glitch that this fixed, we tried fixing this for 2 hours before i found this thread, you just made our day...or rather night..but you get the point, again, THANK YOU!!!

Message 15 of 17 (1,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost EVERYTHING!!!!

I Can't log in at all, or reset my password.

I started on my iphone, and switched to my ipad almost two years ago, and now just having this problem.

I"m getting a warning saying my other device didn't save my springfield, and that I need to sign into that device before playing, but i've been on this device (ipad) for two years with this game.  I have nothing else to sign into.

iOS 11.0.2

Message 16 of 17 (1,425 Views)

First time you get that message – it is scary.
Just hit Play Now and Continue.
Any loss of progress, if any, is just from your last session so you might have to reset tasks and start a build over. Nothing further back and in my experience, this only happens if the game was autoshutdown or if you were Barted.
This happens everytime I switch accounts.

I know iOS11 have issues, so if Play now and Continue doesnt work, contact support.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 17 of 17 (1,419 Views)