simpsons tapped out real estate

by XSpystevenX

Original Post

simpsons tapped out real estate

★★ Novice

My Springfield tapped recently reset my real estate value and no one from the support team at EA is helping so if anyone else is having the same issue please let me know if you get it resolved and how you did it.

Message 1 of 6 (437 Views)

Re: simpsons tapped out real estate

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @XSpystevenX,

Can you give us more details about the situation? The following would be helpful to investigate:

• Approximate value of Real estate before and now?
  • When did the issue occur?
  • Device model and OS details (name and version)
  • Mayhem ID

Thanks!

Message 2 of 6 (417 Views)

★★ Novice
The same thing happened to me. Contacted EA twice and the advisors said they couldn't verify the loss so they denied my complaint! 7 condos fully upgraded,6 parking garages upgraded, Exclusive Resort fully upgraded, 3 Modern Mansions fully upgraded, etc. Yet the real estate value is $0 and all of the shops to collect resources are set to 0. They told me to post the problem on the blog so here it is!!!!! No help at all from Ea!!! I wish that I didn't spend any money on this game!!!!! What a ripoff!!!!!! Hey EA! How about fixing this problem!!!!!
Message 3 of 6 (402 Views)

★★ Novice
Another week goes by with no advice or help. Can't play the game properly. The problems mentioned above are still present. Also no prospectors, etc are showing up in my town or other friend's towns. I would really like to get this "glitch" resolved!
Message 4 of 6 (373 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Well griping about it here isn't going to get it fixed.  There are no Customer Support reps here to help you, just other players to give advice.

Have you tried a clean re-install of the game?  Here's how:

Close your game.

Go to your device Settings and find the app manager.  Clear the cache (if there is one), then un-install.

Turn off your device.

Restart your device.

Install the game.

Start the game.  DO NOT touch the screen other than to enter your age and accept the license agreement until ALL the updates have finished downloading.

It that didn't fix it contact Customer Support again and nag them until you get the problem fixed.

Message 5 of 6 (367 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for responding, Wadebear. I spoke with 2 separate EA advisors prior to posting and both said to post here my problems. They each said that they couldn't verify my claims. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game a minimum of 6 times to no avail. They wanted me to post specific things I'm missing because the devs read the posts. Any replies and advice is greatly appreciated!!!
Message 6 of 6 (340 Views)