simpsons tapped out friends visiting my neighborhood not mine/ android

by androidsdungeon

Original Post

simpsons tapped out friends visiting my neighborhood not mine/ android

★★★ Novice

The other night I was visiting my Springfield and friends neighborhoods, like you do, etc. And a sudden glitch seemed to allow me to scroll through see another users friends list and their overview of their Springfields. I backed out to go back to my neighborhood and it looked nothing like mine. Dollar count was alarmingly low. Donut level the same. I logged out immediately after taking some screen shots, on my android device.

I went to my origin account and to the best of my ability tried to check security settings and troubleshoot how to remove some friends off the list. Alas, I can't delete friends (again - android) or I would and just do that and change my password.
I tried blocking a few. Logged back into game.No dice.They still show up but at least my Springfield had returned to normal.

Today, sstarted gettingodd notification of friends visiting my Springfield. However they are not on my actual friends list. Tried blocking these names in my origin account as I note them. Tried removing any potentially suspicious friends (i.e.- people I don't actually know or interact with outside of tsto ) but blocking isn't working. Sny suggestions or reports of this happening to anyone else?
Message 1 of 1 (162 Views)