simpson tapped out screen freezes

by starsteele376

Original Post

Tapped Out Freezes

★★★ Newbie

My Tapped Out game has been freezing for the last two days. I've tried everything: turned my iPad off and on again, reinstall the app, logged out of my Origin account and in again, updated my IOS software, I even contacted EA Support Team three times and none could help! Is anyone out there can help? I'm running out of time to get my monorail tracks!

Message 151 of 224 (416 Views)

Re: Tapped Out Freezes

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue on two android devices and my kindle fire.

Message 152 of 224 (469 Views)

Re: My Simpsons are freezing all the time

★★★ Newbie

I generally play on my Toshiba tablet but since that has became useless I've tried playing on my phone with mixed results. My tablet freezes once I've logged on completely making it impossible to play, on my Android phone though I seem to be able to play for afew minutes  until the Great Freeze occurs. Guess we just have to wait for the fix...damnit.

Message 153 of 224 (457 Views)

freezes in random situations after last update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After yesterday's small update - game very often freezes in random situations - at the click of a building, at the character, icon on the top right.  It's so unplayable now. Complete reinstallation did not help.

Message 154 of 224 (462 Views)

Re: game frozen

★★★ Newbie
Ever since I did the update the game was freezing up when tapped on my storage. This morning the game won't boot up at all. Blank screen. I'm sure EA is aware of this issue. Guess we'll have to wait. This just pushes me further back none the less. Good luck everyone.
Message 155 of 224 (448 Views)

Frozen game

★★★ Newbie

Springfield has been frozen for a week.  Have tried all fixes.  New update made it work one minute then froze again.  I love this game and miss my town!

Message 156 of 224 (449 Views)

My game is freezing all the time....Get a update on the game,,,

★★ Novice

Message 157 of 224 (427 Views)

Game locks up since the last down load.

★★★ Newbie

My game started locking up after the last download.  Every time I try to do the garbage dump or the stores

Message 158 of 224 (426 Views)

game crashes simpson tapped out

★★★ Newbie

My game freezes up every single time I play since monorail update.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled it with no luck.  

Message 159 of 224 (422 Views)

simpson tapped out screen freezes

★★★ Newbie

HELP my game freezes after a couple of minutes of play. I'm level 56 & very unhappy. Please fix or advise me what to do 

Message 160 of 224 (382 Views)