Game Will not load, states im logged into other devices and im not please help me ASAP!!

by JDMarieB

Original Post

Re: The game is saying, "Your other device didn't save your Springfield. Please log into that device before playing." I don't have another device.

★★★ Newbie
Tried playing anyway as my first attempt. Tried reinstalling... Not working for me. Frown
Message 11 of 29 (5,229 Views)

Re: The game is saying, "Your other device didn't save your Springfield. Please log into that device before playing." I don't have another device.

★★★★ Novice

sorry! I angrily posted mine before seeing yours!

my sister said this happened on hers and as she hadnt spent any 'real' money or much premium items she just risked it and clicked 'play anyway' even though it said progress would be lost.

So I thought I'd risk it and it didnt lose ANYTHING! so I'm happy once more. but that is a big risk to take, I only did it cos I'd only bought 5 donut premium items, I may not have risked it if I had more to lose.

If anyone else tries this it will be interesting to see what happens, if no-one loses anything maybe it's just a glitch that doesnt mean anything? x

Message 12 of 29 (5,783 Views)

Error message when starting game

★★★ Newbie

I am getting error message when trying to start game that says my 

other device didn't save my Springfield.   I don't play on any other

device.    As far as I can tell I am logged in ok with my origin 

account and game closed ok yesterday when I played last.

how do I get back to my game or have I lost everything?

i have been playing since August with no problems.

Message 13 of 29 (5,095 Views)

Re: "Your other device didn't save your Springfield. Please log into that device before playing." I don't have another device.

★★★ Newbie
Frown
Message 14 of 29 (5,147 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I did what SexyBexy69 suggested. Logged out, exited the app, and powered down each of my three devices (and games). Started the app, logged in, and said "play now". Each game was exactly as I left it. The error message is now gone. Seems to have been an evaporative error.

Message 15 of 29 (5,146 Views)

Having problems with Simpson Tapped Out, can not play at all!

★ Novice

When I get into Simpsons: Tapped Out it is saying "Your other device didn't save your Springfield. Please sign into that device before playing." But I have not played this game on any other device. What is going on!?!?

Message 16 of 29 (5,106 Views)

Re: "Your other device didn't save your Springfield. Please log into that device before playing." I don't have another device.

★ Novice

And when I first got into this EA website by google-ing this problem and it prompted me to ask a question. Sorry for causing this problem to "fall off the radar" but I think EA will get it and understand it all the same. There's many people having this problem so I'm sure they'll find out Confusedmileysurprised:

Message 17 of 29 (5,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Finally Worked!

Message 18 of 29 (5,131 Views)
Highlighted

Game Will not load, states im logged into other devices and im not please help me ASAP!!

★★★ Newbie

I havent been able to play my Simpsons game for almost 2 days. It will not let me go past the main screen. I have made sure it's not signed into my iphone or my other ipod. I have deleted the game and re-installed it with no success. I really don't want to re start a new game because i have purchased things for my game(ie Donuts). I hope this can be fixed soon.

Please email me back with some suggestions!

thank you so much

Jacqueline

Message 19 of 29 (5,096 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Worked for me too!!! Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 20 of 29 (5,115 Views)