opera

by ppcorrigan

Original Post

opera

★★★ Newbie
Hi

I don't seem to be able to access the opera stage. Am I doing something wrong?
Message 1 of 9 (166 Views)

Re: opera

Cant access how?
Is it not in the store or no menu pops up when you tap it?

To get the Opera you need to finish Pushback questline
1. Bart > CBG 6h
2. Bart > upgrade Herbicide Squirter to lvl 3
3. Lisa > Edna 4h
4. Moe > Squish Bob Clones x25
5. Edna > upgrade Monserno Research to lvl 8
6. Bart > springfielders x5 12h + springfielders x5 12h + Quimby 24h

After this Quimby prompts the build of the Opera and unlocks Bob.

If you cannot bring up the menu (when the rent is due, upgradeing, who's utilising the building and time left etc) for the opera by tapping it, contact support.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 9 (158 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My wife and I both play and are pretty much like for like in our progress. But she got the opera and I haven't.

Sorry if I'm being thick bit I don't entirely understand your response.
Message 3 of 9 (155 Views)

I think we are having some miscommunications too. I dont clearly understand the problem.
By "cant access" you mean you do not have the building yet, right?

If you do not have the Opera in your town, you need to do the questline called "Pushback" that I listed above.
Trigger person > who's needed for the part and for how long.
After this is done, Quimby will start the building of the Opera.
Where are you in this questline?

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 9 (152 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi

I don't have the opera yet. I haven't been prompted to build it. My fertiliser is at level 13 and research at level 10.

I haven't been promoted to start the quest you refer to either.

I'm on act 3.

Thanks
Message 5 of 9 (148 Views)

How did you unlock act three without the Opera? That should not be possible as Bob is needed for act three and he is unlocked with the opera. Oh, my bad. You can still get the personal prizes without Bob by collecting Musical Notes.
No need to upgrad the Hebicide further but try to get MR to 16, the last job unlocks at 16.

Do you recognise any of these questlines?

Act One

Cecil's redemption
1. Cecil Autostarts with a 4h task.
2. Lisa prompts > 4 springfielders 60 min Brown house
3. Homer > build 8h free 11x12
4. Lisa starts > Complete Cecil's task

Scientophagy
1. Cletus 8h
2. Homer 4h upgrade Monsarno to level 3
3. Homer > Lisa 4h

Chaos She-ory:
1. Lisa 60 min > Mutant vegies will roam your town
2. Lisa > Deploy mutant seedlings in Other Springfield

Act Two

The Soup Thickens
1. Homer > squish Bob Clones x5
2. Lisa > Lisa 4h + 4h
3. Lisa > Bart 24h
4. Bart > Bart 24h

Science of cooking
Bart > Tap Herbicide squirter + squish Bob Clones x15

Push Back
1. Bart > CBG 6h
2. Bart > upgrade Herbicide Squirter to lvl 3
3. Lisa > Edna 4h
4. Moe > Squish Bob Clones x25
5. Edna > upgrade Monserno Research to lvl 8
6. Bart > springfielders x5 12h + springfielders x5 12h + Quimby 24h

Blessing of Guilt
Quimby > build Opera 24h unlocks Bob

Act Three

Plantom of the Opera
1. Lisa > squish Bob Clones x25
2. Bob > 8h
3. Lisa > 4h
4. Lisa > 12h
5. Lisa > Bart and Lisa 24h
6. Bart > 24h
7. Bob > 8h
8. Lisa > Springfielders x10 4h
9. Lisa > Bob 30 min
10. Bob > 24h
11. Bob > 24h

D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 9 (135 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I recognise some but I don't have all of the characters as I'm only level 18 or so.

I am trying to upgrade the MR now add quick at I can. I'm now up to level 10 about half way to level 11. I'm giving everyone fertiliser jobs but I don't have too many friends to sent me mutants. I only have my wife.
Message 7 of 9 (129 Views)

Ok. Here's the issue.
You need Mrs Krebappel to progress. Without her youre stuck.
I have no idea why EA decided to make her a requrement.
It is idiotic! It was hard enough to get Bart for new players at Christmas and Mrs K is nearly impossible as she comes on lvl 22.
Events should be for everyone, no matter level but EA has not yet realised this...
Unless they change the requirements, there is nothing to be done.
Im sorry. This is not fun. This is bad business.
You are certainly not alone in being disappointed or angry. Im outraged for you and other new players.
You can voice your complaints via the support.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

D'oh! - Em
Message 8 of 9 (124 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you. I hadn't realised that was a problem. Getting Bart was a nightmare
Message 9 of 9 (121 Views)