Accepted Solution

not enough memory on device

★★★ Newbie
HELP!! Cant play my game!
Message 1 of 12 (5,727 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: not enough memory on device

★★★ Novice

remove any apps that are useless and that you don't use at all,also turn auto-update off for other apps via store as well as uninstall app updates via settings to other apps that you rarely use as they also take up space which is very bad with a game like this that requires mass heaps of space to keep playing with all the events that is always released/live

View in thread

Message 11 of 12 (5,114 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@jah1tia285

You just need to free up some storage space on your device and then retry.

barry.png
Message 2 of 12 (5,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My game also says that my memory is full but i have almost 1go of free space on my phone.
Message 3 of 12 (5,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My game also says that my memory is full but i have almost 1go of free space on my phone.
Message 4 of 12 (5,687 Views)

Community Manager

@benthibault

In that case, powering off your device and restarting it should let you play.

barry.png
Message 5 of 12 (5,676 Views)

★★★ Newbie
2gigs isn't enough for the new update?? Its a bug that needs to be fixed i solved the problem by having to uninstall the app every time it says this and reinstalling it makes it work... please fix!! How annoying
Message 6 of 12 (5,664 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I unistalled the app then reinstalled it and have to keep doing it every time it says that but it works after
Message 7 of 12 (5,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same prb. says on my I phone my device is full and I cant play simpsons tapped out. I'm having trouble

Message 8 of 12 (5,646 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Make sure to clear the cache of your device between play sessions and to close other applications, that may help.

Message 9 of 12 (5,635 Views)

★★ Novice
SAME HERE!!
I Uninstalled it, Waited 5-30 Minutes to reload. DIDN'T Play while LOADING. And Turned off my phone, (It closed down itself. And I charged it last night.).
----
Here's My Email, (I'm Posting it here BECAUSE I GOT NO ONE TO HELP ME BY EMAIL!!.)

Hi there.

I am having TROUBLES with this Game! It says I have no more Memory on my phone yesterday. So I DELETED and moved pictures and deleted 2 other Mobile Games.
I also UNINSTALLED this Game. Then Reinstalled it.

It WAS WORKING afterwards. But an Hour ago... It says no more memory!! The Mb count is OVERWHELMING! 958.9 or more MBS!! Plus 2.04 now -That's not loading.

I want this Bug Fixed A.S.A.P!!.
And get all of the Act 1 items. Since this bug RUINED My gameplay.
-I have a LG G4 Phone With Android.

**REDUCE THE MEGABYTES! 900 is TOO DANG MUCH!!.**

Another Game I play only uses 200 MBs!! And it's the same graphics as this game.
It's called:
Hail To The King: Deathbat.
(It's created by Matthew Sanders from The Band, AVENGED SEVENFOLD.
I suggest you TEAM up with the Designers, Creating Team and Coders, (Of that Game,) To help you with this Game, The Simpsons.

And getting help with the Google Play Game Reviews! Have you read them?.

Half of My Friends had to get Rid of this Game.

~Artzfemale66.
Message 10 of 12 (5,626 Views)