Re: not available on Xperia sp

by leighbrownie

Original Post

not available on Xperia sp

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have a sony Xperia sp and I cannot install the Simpson's tapped out. I can find it on the play store but I get a message along the top saying this app is not compatible with my device. Is that right? It would surprise me that the game wont work on one of the latest handsets.

I should add I am.in UK

Lee C

Message 1 of 17 (3,778 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi all. I bought recently a new phone Xperia SP. I installed some apps on Google Play but I can't install  The Simpsons: Tapped Out. Why? Im running android 4.1.2 and I live in Spain.

Message 2 of 17 (3,617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing here. Played the game on my xperia sp for a while, untill the krustyland update a couple of days ago, after which tapped out suddenly became not compatible with my phone. please fix our issue!

Message 3 of 17 (3,533 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, I used to play it a lot but since the update it says its not compatible with my device, please fix it!

Message 4 of 17 (3,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue.

Please fix it.

Regards

Message 5 of 17 (3,395 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have this problem on the Sony Xperia SP since the Krustyland update, can EA please fix thir or let us know if they intend to fix this

Message 6 of 17 (3,285 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Metoo spent a fair bit of money on my town and put in too much time not too play it ever again quite annoyed

Message 7 of 17 (3,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, I can't instal it on my Xperia SP.. Why??? Can EA resolve this problem? Thx

Message 8 of 17 (2,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA you need to sort this out! It's a joke now, EA you have always been terrible in sorting or solving problems, why can't you just do a simple job and fix this
Message 9 of 17 (2,852 Views)

★ Novice
I thought I was the only person experiencing this, I have a Sony Xperia so and the exact same thing is happening with me, I've been playing the Simpson's game for well over a year then it just stopped working, hope it gets fixed soon!
Message 10 of 17 (2,788 Views)