model donut gone

by sdavid87654

Original Post

Accepted Solution

model donut gone

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I stored my Model Donut NPC and she completely disappeared. She does not exist in my inventory nor in town.

The good news is, Model Donut is highlighted as active in Character Collection menu.

Please help. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: model donut gone

Model Donut does not have a category assigned, probably overlooked the tag in the coding description.

she'll be in the main Inventory. Scroll through it all.

i regularly store all my NPCs during events and I almost always forget to put her out when the event's over since she's not in the character category ...

image.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (143 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

my model donut also gone Frown

Message 2 of 3 (141 Views)

Model Donut does not have a category assigned, probably overlooked the tag in the coding description.

she'll be in the main Inventory. Scroll through it all.

i regularly store all my NPCs during events and I almost always forget to put her out when the event's over since she's not in the character category ...

image.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 3 (144 Views)