logging out of origin on simpsons tapped out

by nikkib56491

Original Post

logging out of origin on simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie

I accidently clicked log out on Simpsons Tapped Out on my iphone, when log in it seems to forget that my entire town even exsisted. I've tried logging in and out multiple times as well as restarting my phone and re-downloading the game, but none of it seems to work! I logged into origin on my computer and it seems to forget that i have a profile picture as well as forgets some of my games. This is really bugging me!! Also when i tried to log back into origin the first time i forgot the password and had to reset it, but im not sure if that made a differnce. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 2 (104 Views)

Re: logging out of origin on simpsons tapped out

Hero (Retired)

I would contact EA and have them look into it for you. Follow the link: https://help.ea.com . I would mention the fact that Origin seems not to be recognizing you. I could see the game maybe getting mixed up but not recognizing you in Origin is strange. I think you want to try to get the option for a live chat more than the option to email, as it won't give you enough room to really explain your problem. 

When you get to the site, type in your problem or pick from one of the three choices offerered. Then pick the "contact us" at the bottom right of the screen so that you can get either an online chat or the option to email someone. If you don't pick "contact us," its probably just going to lead you back to this site.

Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)