link

★★ Novice
i cant link my updated town from my phone to my tablet. help plz
Message 1 of 13 (259 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: link

You're welcome! Im glad it worked out Standard smile

To borrow Indys2nd's phrase:
If an answer provided a solution please click Accept as solution so that others can benefit.
Although xp is not expected, it is greatly appreciated. Feel free to give those who help you out xp by clicking on the xp button.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 12 of 13 (234 Views)

All Replies

If you have it connected to Origin, logout on your phone and login on your tablet.
When you open it on your tablet you might end up in an Anonymous account. Login buttons: Welcomescreen, bottom left. Friendscreen (minitowns) tap Bart/Milhouse, bottom right in the pop-up "add origin friends" enter log in info.
Either exit the game to access the Welcomescreen or play through the first levels to access the Bart/Milhouse button to take you to the Friendscreen with the minitown.

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 13 (256 Views)

★★ Novice
how do i log out of my phone
Message 3 of 13 (253 Views)

Tap Bart/Milhouse to get to the minitown map.
Tap B/M again. Popup bottom right: Log out.

D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 13 (249 Views)

★★ Novice
the problem is that i had before an account with this game and origin so when i log out its the town i was but when i log in to origin its the old town.
Message 5 of 13 (244 Views)

★★ Novice
the problem is that i had an account with this game and origin so when i log out its the town i want but when i log in to origin its the old town
Message 6 of 13 (243 Views)

So the town you want is Anonymous?
Anonymous towns are limited to the device and cannot be transfered unless you connect it to origin (or FB although Im suspicious of using Facebook in this way).
You can create a new originaccount for the game you want, just use a different email otherwise it can be confused and glitch and other nastyness.

D'oh! - Em
Message 7 of 13 (238 Views)

★★ Novice
lol never thought abt it let me go create a new origin account and try it that way
Message 8 of 13 (236 Views)

★★ Novice
do i have to start a new game as well?
Message 9 of 13 (235 Views)

No you dont have to start a new game. An Anonymous game will be created on you device (one on each) but you certainly dont have to play it.
The games connected to Origin will be saved on an outside server so you can access them on any device that has tsto installed.

D'oh! - Em
Message 10 of 13 (229 Views)