level 43 stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 1 - cant place balloons

by drews94580

Original Post

Re: level 43 stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 1 - cant place balloons

★★★ Newbie

Hello Stephen,

Could you possibly work some of your magic for me as well? I have been stuck with the placing balloons for quite a while now (and collecting a butload of tickets since I can't use them at the moment to advance further) and I see here that others have been 'cleared' to proceed with your help.

I am using an iphone for this game and took it over from my husband becuase I got addicted to it. lol

Message 81 of 163 (702 Views)

Re: level 43 stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 1 - cant place balloons

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I'm having the same issue, I have the tavern on the scream, I'm level 43 and the princess and the pea brain quest has not appeared id- robbuddah

Thanks
Message 82 of 163 (688 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Help I can't get the game to recognize that I have placed the balloons either!

Jackshutchin
Message 83 of 163 (664 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 3 - I have placed lots of flowers again and again but it still says 0/10 Flowers. Please help me fix it, thanks!
Message 84 of 163 (658 Views)

level 43 stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 1 - cant place balloons

★★★ Newbie

THIS IS STILL HAPPENING TO ME, IVE TRIED EVERYTHING!!!! PREVENTING ME FROM MOVING UP, PLEASE FIX!!!!!!

Message 85 of 163 (650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm stuck also!! I spent money buying donuts to get the premium ballon thinking it would prompt the quest. please fix it!!
Message 86 of 163 (619 Views)

Re: Princess and the pea- brain pt 1 can't place balloons ?

★★★ Newbie
The balloon problem is now fixed on its own but it's now stuck on part 3 placing flowers 0/10 !!!!!
Message 87 of 163 (615 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yup, same problem here...been having it for a few weeks but didn't realize it was an issue. Finally I'm like, wow, there's literally no reason why this shouldn't be working. Any chance I can get a fix as well?
Message 88 of 163 (604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just reached lvl 43 and unfortunately am having issues with the princess and the pea-brain pt1 starting. I believe my issue was because I had placed balloons in krustyland prior to reaching to lvl 43. If whomever is working to resolve this players/customers could work towards getting this resolved for me so I could play the princess and the pea-brain story quest I would ever be grateful. Thank You.

Message 89 of 163 (587 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I also have the same problem and can't progress any further, because it doesn't count the balloons I placed before starting the quest.
Message 90 of 163 (574 Views)