level 43 stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 1 - cant place balloons

by drews94580

Original Post

Re: level 43 stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 1 - cant place balloons

★★★ Newbie
Same problem for me I bought many balloons an I'm still stuck on this stupid quest! Please do something to unlock this EA Frown
Message 71 of 163 (863 Views)

Re: level 43 stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 1 - cant place balloons

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi  @EA_Stephen,

Can you fix my problem too?  I'm stuck on  the quest princess and the peabrain and cant clear the mission even though I'ved placed several ballons. Thx.

Message 72 of 163 (862 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same issue. I've placed about 7 total of poochy and scratchy balloons. Please help. Connerjake360.
Message 73 of 163 (842 Views)

Simpsons tapped out - the prince and the premise part 1 won't start

★★★ Newbie
I downloaded The barbarian update for Tapped out, but the job won't make itself available to start.
What can I do to get this job started? I am playing on ipad
Message 74 of 163 (813 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've also got this issue! had it since the update was released and had been idly waiting for it to get fixed but allas i've got slightly frustrated! Please can It get fixed? it's been an issue for far to long now. - samsnowsquid

Message 75 of 163 (825 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm level 43 and im having problems trying to complete the princess quest, I had already placed the balloons before the quest so i brought more balloons and stored the original ones in my inventory but the quest does not appear i have also had all my characters free from doing a job but it is still not working. Please fix it when you can. P.S thanks in advance.
Message 76 of 163 (783 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out - the prince and the premise part 1 won't start

★★★ Novice

dumb as it sounds I found that by going to Krustyland started my Prnce and the Premise quest.

Message 77 of 163 (776 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. It's been weeks and it's still stuck at 0/2
Message 78 of 163 (749 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here !!! Need help
Message 79 of 163 (740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine is still stuck!! Grrrr. How did you get it to finally work?

I've been collecting so many Krustyland tickets because I can't get past this quest. 

Please advise.

Message 80 of 163 (738 Views)