level 43 stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 1 - cant place balloons

by drews94580

Original Post

Re: level 43 stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 1 - cant place balloons

★★★ Newbie
Been stuck here for EVER spending on tons of balloons in Krustylabd it refuses to count!!!! Please help!!!
Message 51 of 163 (882 Views)

Re: level 43 stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 1 - cant place balloons

★★★ Newbie

I am having this problem too.  Isn't there anything can be done?

Message 52 of 163 (878 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I myself can not get the task to start up. How do I go about getting it going? (Yes I'm lvl 43)
Message 53 of 163 (864 Views)

★ Novice
I am having this same issue as well. I have tried every "fix" with no luck. I also have contacted EA multiple times about the issue (case14420824) and followed up with them asking for a simple response, and have received zero. It's been a good game, but terrible customer service.
Message 54 of 163 (855 Views)

★ Novice
I also am having this same problem. Was told by EA support person via email to post my issue here and someone will fix it. I'm surprised that with all the reports on this issue, that the online techs are not trained on how to fix this... Instead, a player calls in and waits up to an hour to speak with a representative only to be told to post their issue to this message board. Anyways, hoping someone can help to resolve the issue manually as it is a known glitch that cannot be fixed otherwise. As with the other players, I purchased balloons in Krustyland upon release of level 43, but before the task to place balloons appeared. Now when I go to place the balloons, the task does not register. Still shows 0/2 despite the little yellow finger pointing to the task as if it was updated. I cannot move forward in level 43. Also purchased duplicate balloons to no effect. Also ensured that all level 42 tasks (islands in the revenue stream) are completed. Please help - I've been stuck here and originally logged my case with EA over a week ago!!! Thanks in advance!!!
Message 55 of 163 (842 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same problem. I own 6 balloons but still cannot advance any further. Can anyone help?

Message 56 of 163 (825 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also cannot start this quest. I have all available vharacters ready. I have balloons in storage and nothing. I contacted support and was directed here... help please
Message 57 of 163 (811 Views)

Princess and the pea- brain pt 1 can't place balloons ?

★★★ Newbie
I've been stuck for 3 days now , i already had balloons so stored them then tried to re place them then I tried buying 2 new balloons to place, wasting my tickets .Please help !!
Message 58 of 163 (801 Views)

Re: Princess and the pea- brain pt 1 can't place balloons ?

Hero (Retired)

@kmartin501 wrote:
I've been stuck for 3 days now , i already had balloons so stored them then tried to re place them then I tried buying 2 new balloons to place, wasting my tickets .Please help !!

I moved your post to this thread so that @EA_Stephen will see it @kmartin501 .

Message 59 of 163 (789 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's refreshing to know that some people have had this issue for weeks now and haven't gotten it fixed, because I feel like I am the only one. Despite having balloons everywhere, I still cannot advance in my game. I accept bugs that sometimes take time to fix, but this is getting out of hand, because I got the update the day it came out and I've never advanced past the balloons. Not only do I see people continuously stuck on this one mission, but the next update you provided did not fix the issue, but rather asked us for more donuts. I don't know about the other pkayers here, but as someone who has spent quite a bit of money on this game, you won't see another dime from me until you let me continue my missions.

Please, EA, fix this. This is the longest bug I've seen since I first got the game, and I've been playing since before your first ever Halloween update (with Mayan Homer). Get your act together already!

Message 60 of 163 (767 Views)