level 43 stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 1 - cant place balloons

by drews94580

Original Post

Re: level 43 stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 1 - cant place balloons

★ Novice
I seem to be stuck too. I'm on level 43 task in Krustyland "The Princess and the Pea Brain Pt. 1" and the game won't register my balloon purchases for the task which is place 2 balloons. I was able to place Krusty's Giant Wheel but the balloons won't take. I have bought 4 balloons so far but the task still says 0/2 balloons. Help would be very much appreciated, Thank you.
Message 121 of 163 (641 Views)

Re: level 43 stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 1 - cant place balloons

★★★ Newbie

I'm having issues with this too, I brought the balloons and placed them at level 42, now half way through 43 and the quest hasn't even started, it's still locked??!! My tickets are building up and its so frustrating not being able to complete crusty land Frown please help EA!! 

Message 122 of 163 (608 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am experience the same issue everyone else posting has, I placed the balloons before the quest started, except in my case I cant even get the quest to pop up, Im lvl 44 and have checked multiple times, krusty wasnt doing a task and still couldnt get the quest to pop up.

Message 123 of 163 (605 Views)

Princess and the Pea Brain quest will not start

★★★ Newbie

I am level 43 and have placed multiple balloons, but the quest still will not start.

Message 124 of 163 (598 Views)

Re: Princess and the Pea Brain quest will not start

@mhagan1015278 I moved your post to the correct thread for this issue! 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 125 of 163 (592 Views)

★ Novice
I have this same problem. I had purchased balloons early and they are not recognized. Tried all suggestions here and haven't found a fix yet. Can someone help please?
Message 126 of 163 (580 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried putting the balloons in inventory for a week or so because you can't sell them, hoping this might start the quest but nope! Really annoying 

Message 127 of 163 (573 Views)

★ Novice
I think I found the answer somwhere I online but can't remember where? You have to click on the task Icon, click "do it" then it should take you to the balloons you can buy. Click one (It doesn't matter if it's premium or not) place 1 balloon only, back out and repeat for each balloon. The glitch occurs when you try to place the balloons back to back.
Message 128 of 163 (564 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am still stuck with balloons not registering, I am almost at level 45 and would like to be able to start level 44 tasks, but can't because of these stupid balloons. Please help if you can. Thanks dawnnose
Message 129 of 163 (528 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also purchased balloons before I reached level 43 and now the princess quest will not even pop up either Frown why! !!!?????
Message 130 of 163 (499 Views)