level 43 stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 1 - cant place balloons

by drews94580

Original Post

Re: level 43 stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 1 - cant place balloons

★★★ Newbie
As with the other players, I purchased balloons in Krustyland upon release of level 43, but before the task to place balloons appeared. Now when I go to place the balloons, the task does not register. Still shows 0/2 despite the little yellow finger pointing to the task as if it was updated. I cannot move forward in level 43. Also purchased duplicate balloons to no effect. Frown please help me by fixing this problem!!! Tks in advance!
Message 111 of 163 (938 Views)

Re: level 43 stuck on The Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt. 1 - cant place balloons

★★★ Newbie
Thank you so much for fixing the problem so quickly!!!
Message 112 of 163 (917 Views)

Re: Can't open The Princess and the Pea-Brain Quest at level 43

★ Novice

Yes, I did the baloon thinsg and it still didn't work.  Mysteriously I woke up and the option for the wheel placement was there.  I think someone may have jumped on and fixed it.  All is good now!

Message 113 of 163 (900 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Well, I noticed I've been affected by the same glitch. Krusty's Giant Wheel is complete and at least two of the balloons are placed yet the quest won't register either. Stuck on Princess and the Pea-Brain Pt.1 for at least a few days now.
Message 114 of 163 (893 Views)

★ Novice

Never mind placing balloons i can't get  started.

Message 115 of 163 (884 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did this ever get resolved?! I've been lvl 43 for a week now and have completed every quest in krustyland yet this mission won't start!!! I've placed balloons already but krusty has yet to activate the mission.
Message 116 of 163 (881 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Who do I need to contact to get this resolved?
Message 117 of 163 (876 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on level 44 and Krusty's Giant Wheel is still greyed out.  I haven't been asked to start The Princess and the Pea-Brain quest.

Is there a way to fix this?  Thanks.

Message 118 of 163 (867 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem! I would have been fine, but i mistakingly thought I had to first place the baloons to beging the quest. Now I am stuck, it does not register the balloons please help. 

Message 119 of 163 (841 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same problem
Message 120 of 163 (833 Views)