in game cash lost/ not being earned

by 4kidsandacatdog

Original Post

in game cash lost/ not being earned

★★★ Novice

Two days ago, my in game cash read that I had approximately 10, 480,000 in game cash in my Springfield. I purchased land that should have cost approximately 320,000, but my account was instantly reduced to 9,975,000, approximately. I have been collecting cash in my game from various buildings and character jobs and should have been back over 10,000,000 by now. I had assumed that I had misread my account balance at first, but the cash earning has been excruciatingly slow, and I did not seem to be earning money, so I decided to keep an eye on my account. This morning I have gathered income from all of my buildings and actually witnessed the counter go from about 9,987,500 to 9,954,272 while I was collecting. I did not spend any cash during this process.

Please investigate and fix. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (196 Views)

Re: in game cash lost/ not being earned

Hero (Retired)

Hi,

We can't investigate or fix anything.  There's nobody but other players here.

Just to be clear: You're not doing Money Mountain or the Giant Redwood quests, are you?  A lot of people don't realize that both of those cost huge amounts of cash to do.

If you need further help on this you'll have to contact Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic, then later "Game performance" as your Issue.

Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)