how to tap homer 10 times

by martgliem

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to tap homer 10 times

★★ Novice
The task says to tap homer ten times in a row... How do you do this?
Message 1 of 15 (13,621 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how to tap homer 10 times

Tap him fast and repeatedly. He starts to giggle, just keep tapping until he gives you the statue and donuts.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 4 of 15 (14,696 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@martgliem 

You have to tap him 10 times while he is doing a task. The easiest task for this is to make him play with his mypad.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 15 (13,591 Views)

★★ Novice
I tried tapping him doing the task ten times and it didn't work.... Could you explain a little better
Message 3 of 15 (13,579 Views)

Tap him fast and repeatedly. He starts to giggle, just keep tapping until he gives you the statue and donuts.

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 15 (14,697 Views)

★★ Novice
Thx.... That did the trick
Message 5 of 15 (13,552 Views)

★ Novice
I've tried that repeatedly....he laughs and no statue. I give him my pad job and tap the whole 45 seconds and nothing. I had the statue and I did this trick when I first started playing...it disappeared and I now need it fir a quest. Please help.
Message 6 of 15 (13,529 Views)

It can only be done once. Have you sold the statue? It was possible before but now it is unsaleable.
You should never sell unique, limited items.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

D'oh! - Em
Message 7 of 15 (13,519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

He has to be on his mypad.

it is designed to simulate his tapping on the clash of clones game.

Message 8 of 15 (12,274 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

For anyone who still cant solve this, u have to continuely tap on him dont press the arrow to exit everytime you touch homer you have to touch him continuously and hell start laughing and it will pop up with 10 donuts and the statue remember dont press the arrow and make sure hes on his mypad

Message 9 of 15 (11,137 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This just worked for me:

When homer is free, tap on him to bring up his task menu.

Instead of selecting a task, just keep tapping him with the menu open. On the tenth you'll get the statue and 10 donuts.

Message 10 of 15 (8,817 Views)