easter basket bug

by hagermonster

Original Post

Re: easter basket bug

★★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing the basket glitch as well. Had 2 blue->pink baskets with one egg in each as of this morning, and now both baskets are empty. 

Message 61 of 1,051 (361 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Essentially the same problem as everyone else, missing eggs and baskets that apparently cannot receive trades. I encountered this as soon as I used donuts to get new baskets. The first basket I received through gameplay (by zapping bunnies) worked perfectly - friends filled it and I got the credit for them. The basket disappeared, but I understood that was what was supposed to happen. I never received another basket through in-game play, so I used donuts… And now those baskets seem worthless. Hopefully they'll figure this out, but I doubt I'll see those donuts back in my account if not.
Message 62 of 1,051 (358 Views)

★ Novice

Having the same problem. I have three baskets out but my friends can't leave eggs in any of them.Confusedmileysad:

Message 63 of 1,051 (356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Should have around 3 eggs in blue basket and 2 in a pink basket, but they have gone missing. Also have another 3 eggs in a pink basket but cant do anything with them?? Confused

Message 64 of 1,051 (356 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having baskets with eggs completely disapear from my Springfield.

User name: shalegac
Message 65 of 1,051 (352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had 1 pink basket with three eggs and 1 blue basket with 1 egg last night and now they are gone?

Message 66 of 1,051 (349 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem. Lost 4 blue eggs in my blue basket and 1 pink egg in my pink basket. They were there and then *poof* they were gone.

Message 67 of 1,051 (349 Views)

★★ Novice
happening to me as well, upon placing baskets eggs dissapeared in my inventory. i am also suffering from the " neighboreeno" glich where the message inconsistantly fails to show. also am i the only one who thinks the boxes price is a little high, or the prize ratio to difficult to obtain?
Message 68 of 1,051 (349 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same problem. Eggs disapeared and can't do anything with the baskets :P

Message 69 of 1,051 (337 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same issue.
Message 70 of 1,051 (328 Views)