defending payouts decrease

by capcitygoofball

Original Post

defending payouts decrease

★★★★★ Novice
I noticed the payouts for defending houses and castles has dropped from 20 elixir/10 gold to 10/5 when the shield is there and from 10/5 to 5/2 when the house or castle needs to be rebuilt. Didn't see a post about this yet. Is this the new payout to slow things down?
Message 1 of 33 (1,923 Views)

Re: defending payouts decrease

Yes. The payouts have been cut in half Frown

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 33 (1,843 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have noticed decreased payouts from defending or repairing buildings and also random amounts coming in from others like 4 and 7 elixir.
Message 3 of 33 (1,835 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've noticed payouts for nerds sent to attack neighbors of as little as 2 elixir and 1 gold
Message 4 of 33 (1,788 Views)

★★ Novice
I also noticed the symbol for the 9000 coin elixer payout went from a 4000 truck to a 1000 bottle group. Don't know if the amount actually changed since I am not there yet but these changes a bogus and depressing.
Message 5 of 33 (1,726 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm in the same situation and have been for the past 3 days. Online chatted with EA support 2 nights ago to report the issue. Sure hope this gets fixed soon as it feels as a LOT of elixir and gold is going missing.
Message 6 of 33 (1,639 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have also been experiencing the reduced payouts for several days now. Most of the time now. I receive only 1 gold and 2 elixirs. I couldn't play at the beginning of the event, so I missed most of the time when people progressed rapidly from good payout rates. It is very frustrating to have the game switched up in the middle of the event. Also, I have an unfortunate glitch in which I can't access wizard Marge. I am still trying to figure out how that will impact the walkthroughs.
Message 7 of 33 (1,633 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seriously, no fix yet!?! Both of my towns are effected. Town A is on my Android phone, and town B is on my Android tablet. I'm losing 60% of my elixir payouts!!!

Mythiclese

Mythiclese01

Message 8 of 33 (1,575 Views)

★ Novice
My payouts have been cut in half too.

Tockree
Message 9 of 33 (1,458 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My payouts have also been cut in half.

benjro