Re: clearing the tunnel

by dakotalee1705

Original Post

clearing the tunnel

★★★ Newbie
I have the task that says get homer to clear the tunnel but when i click on homer and go through the tasks the clear the tunnel task is locked and says requires tunnel. The tunnel looks done to me but springfield heights is still locked
Message 1 of 5 (3,239 Views)

You need to be at lvl 30 or above.
Is the land unlocked/bought that connects the tunnel?

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (3,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im on level 53 and have all available land. Thanks i will contact them now
Message 3 of 5 (3,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this thread is really old but I'm hoping you see this because I'm having the same issue. Did you ever find a resolution for this? If so, what was it?

Message 4 of 5 (2,428 Views)

Hero

Contact EA for help.

Message 5 of 5 (2,387 Views)