city has disappeared!!

by jonpringle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

city has disappeared!!

★★★ Newbie
My game has continual issues with it force stopping but when it froze today it deleted my city!! Everytime I try and log back in it says that my city was not saved on my other device and it basically restarts all over again. Im playing on a galaxy s4. Please help im lvl39 and Ive lost soo much on this great game!!
Message 1 of 8 (213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: city has disappeared!!

★★★ Newbie
Actually fixed the problem while reading some other threads. Deleted and re-installed game and it worked. Thx for your help anyway

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (192 Views)

All Replies

If you get a message saying that your game was not saved on your other device just click play now...then another message will appear saying some progress might be lost....click contuine. Me personally, I have never lost any progress when doing this. 

If you were playing anonymously then there is no getting it back. Anonymous games are not saved on the EA sever. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If this has helped you please mark as solved as others may bennifit from it
Give the person that helped you xp...not required but greatly appreciated

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 8 (209 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah Ive tried that and still no luck. It actually says that the account is signed into another device but im only playing on the s4, nothing else.
Message 3 of 8 (206 Views)

Ok, can you click play now when that message comes up?

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 4 of 8 (199 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes I can click play but it reverts to the starting video clip and tutorial. Im signed into my origin profile and only using one device to play game. Also the origin login recognises me as lvl39 but when i start the game it reverts back to the beginning.
Message 5 of 8 (197 Views)

ok, it sounds like you will need to contact EA help center.  Sorry I was unable to solve this for you.

Go to https://help.ea.com/contact-us
Type "Simpsons Tapped Out" in to the search bar titled "search all products"
Click on the "Simpsons Tapped Out" logo. Some popular troubleshooting options will appear in the window to the right.
If these don't solve your problem, click the "Next" button that's located below the initial recommendations box.
Select your appropriate platform
The window to the right will update with some more relevant troubleshooting guides. If none of these are relevant to your issue, click "Next" again.
On the next screen click on the "select a topic" scroll bar and scroll down to the issue relevant to you.
Insert some more details in to the box below and then click on "Next"
Choose the "email me" option.
Fill in all details relevant to your problem and hit "submit"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If this has helped you please mark as solved as others may bennifit from it
Give the person that helped you xp...not required but greatly appreciated

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 6 of 8 (194 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Actually fixed the problem while reading some other threads. Deleted and re-installed game and it worked. Thx for your help anyway
Message 7 of 8 (193 Views)

You are welcome. GLad you got it resolved. 

Happy Tapping

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 8 of 8 (189 Views)