Re: cant login

by saarantras

Original Post

cant login

★★★★★ Newbie
I was playing it with no problems but yesterday i added some friends (found here) and closed the game. When i tried to open the game it started from level 1. But the donuts and money of mine was there. Yet no buildings was here. I closed it,re-opened it and before tap and continue i logged out and logged in. When i logged in it said that somebody else opened this account on another device. But i gave it the password one person 1.5 years ago but he doesnt play it now, also i changed the password after him. Morning i saw that a friend helped my town, but device started from level 1 again. I need help my friends, ASAP.
Message 1 of 3 (111 Views)

Hero (Retired)
You really should not share log in information for your Origin account. It sounds like the second time, that when you logged out, it didn't save the most recent data. Probably not a big deal. The "some other device is logged in" is a common error. Delete and reinstall. If you get that warning again ignore it and click continue and ok. Your Springfield should load as normal.

If it still has level 1, contact a game advisor at https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ .
Message 2 of 3 (107 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Okay, i won't share it again, that's for sure. Yet,it's gonna take a while for me to play again, i don't have a connection around to download again Frown i hope people won't unfriend me.
Thanks, a lot! Standard smile
Message 3 of 3 (104 Views)