bug report: notification *ERROR + moving items freeze

by nexthursday

Original Post

bug report: notification *ERROR + moving items freeze

★★★ Newbie

hi, I contacted EA about this couple of glitches I've been experiencing lately and they told me to report the bug in this fprum as well.

in the past week I got strange notifications like "character has finished *ERROR". I wasn't doing anything in particular before they popped up, I don't think the app/game was even playing.

I finally decided to report a few glitches as well, they have been going on for a while and didn't really bother me (fountains and other moving items freeze as I move the screen, keeping their silhouette but showing portions of other items in their place) but during this event they might add up to something else (see the Notification thing that started recently) and I don't want to risk loosing important (and expensive) content.
thank you for the help, I can provide screenshots if you need them anytime.
have a nice day and thanks again,
chiara

P.S. since the Clash of the Clans update started (I installed it yesterday afternoon) I haven't received any strange notification, the freezing glitch though is still happening.

Message 1 of 3 (142 Views)

Re: bug report: notification *ERROR + moving items freeze

Hero (Retired)

This is just a player helping player forum. We do not deal with account issues here. A game advisor has to help you with this.

A note about the Clash of Clones update:

I noticed freezing with the new update when I don't have time to check my Springfield and a number of my buildings have been destroyed. One way I was able to make it better was to go to the friends screen and back again. (At least that worked the last time.) Otherwise I would suggest to anyone to check on their town a little more often. 

Message 2 of 3 (136 Views)

Re: bug report: notification *ERROR + moving items freeze

★★★ Newbie

unfortunately the freezing glitch happens even when the town is all clear and I've been playing until an hour or two before.

I also got a few new odd Notifications since Clash of the Clans started, " has finished *Generating Tickets (hidden.)" with nobody listed and "Birthday has finished *ERROR."

I contacted EA first and the help center guy told me that he had passed on the info about my game, they were glitches already known to him and the tech team, but he suggested I posted about it here as well.

Message 3 of 3 (128 Views)