Your product and customer service is a joke

by DustinStadny

Original Post

Your product and customer service is a joke

★★★ Newbie

Can't even write a response... You're reply doesn't show.  Again, another joke.

had a response from a *ty customer seri e email I sent in..."how did we do" was the just of it.  Tried to reply that the jabroni that responded to my complaint didn't even read the email... Only to find that the email response was sent to an " do not reply" account.  Again, another joke... You guys fon't know how to take care of your customers... Never sen anything like it.  Don't doubt if I get another auto reply... i understand how our *ty product must be annoying... Try these fixes to a problem you never even stated exist... What a joke.

thanks for putting together tapped out, and enticing me to spend a few hundread bucks, only to have the game * out, and not have your techs even have the denency to read my email.

later.

disgruntled customer.

Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

Re: Your product and customer service is a joke

Hero (Retired)

We are just a player helping player forum. We do not work for EA.  You might try stating your problem here, in hopes that someone can help you solve it, instead of complaining to fellow players, who volunteer their time, to help other gamers with issues. That is the purpose of this forum @DustinStadny.

If we can't help you solve it, we can provide a direct link to a game advisor. The type of contact method depends on what time of day you contact one, the country you live in, and the issue you are having. If you try to contact on a weekend, when the help center is not as well staffed, you may only get an email response. Email responses can take longer for someone to get back to you. 

That said, what is the problem you are having with your game so that we can offer some suggestions that might fix your issue, instead of you having to contact an advisor? That is the purpose of this site. 

Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)