by leekiansong

Original Post

Re: Wizard marge missing from inventory

★★★ Newbie

Same problem plz fix 

Message 41 of 212 (631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I am having the same issue - Marge skin is in inventory and I cannot upgrade/access her.  Thank you

Message 42 of 212 (628 Views)

★★ Novice
I hav this exact same problem. I won the Marge skin days ago but when I tap on Marge it does not give me the option to use that skin. Its not even present. I found her in my inventory box but she is locked and it says I must begin the clash of clones quest. I already hav all 3 castles, all the other character skins and 13,500 in gold. One of my quests tells me to upgrade Marge but when I tap on it, it directs be to the barbarian castle and she is not represented any where on there. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success.
Message 43 of 212 (621 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Found out that you need to complete the quest prince and the premise PART 17 to unlock wizard marge quest. Hope this helps.

http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Wizard_Marge
Message 44 of 212 (614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to upgrade Wizard Marge.  She has been awarded in the "Personal Prizes", and one of my quessts is to upgrade her (1/4), but am unable to do so.  She is currently waiting for something to do, but only as original Marge.

I am using iOS 7.1.2.

Message 45 of 212 (612 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too
Message 46 of 212 (607 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same problem. I was told I received wizard marge but when I go in my inventory she's greyed out with the word quest. I can't complete the task that says to upgrade her to level 4 because of it.
Message 47 of 212 (607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.  However, I show Football Wizard Marges in inventory.

Message 48 of 212 (590 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here can't go any farther in event because I can't upgrade marge. Can't find her anywhere, I am a long time player please fix this
Message 49 of 212 (588 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is my exact problem!
Message 50 of 212 (586 Views)