Wizard marge missing from inventory

by leekiansong

Original Post

Re: Wizard marge missing from inventory

★★★ Newbie
Hi, unlocked her last night but she is showing in the castle and unable to use her. My game crashed after I tapped on her in the inventory and when I restarted the game , her skin is no longer available. Please sort it out.
Message 11 of 212 (1,413 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.  Wizard Marge has been in my inventory for days now, with no way to use her.  Very frustrating.  I've been waiting for her quest to start, but so far, nothing.

Message 12 of 212 (1,380 Views)

Re: Wizard marge in inventory but cannot use!

★★★ Newbie
I unlocked wizzard Marge this morning only to find I cannot use her!!! She is locked in inventory!! I also could not buy any of the items that only go onsald on Wednesdays!! How will I ever complete my tasks if I cannot buy what I need on the only day it is available for purchase?? This update is driving my spouse and I crazy!!!
Message 13 of 212 (1,377 Views)

★ Novice
First I had the problem with using the cheaters for defense, now wizard Marge is missing. This event isn't going well for me at all.
Message 14 of 212 (1,371 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue with Marge's wizard skin. Pun locked it, but can't use it. Please help!!!!
Message 15 of 212 (1,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here.

Message 16 of 212 (1,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. It's been days. When is this going to be fixed? In addition to the Rolling With It quest, which has still not been fixed, this is proving to be a very plague-ridden event!

Message 17 of 212 (1,344 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.

Message 18 of 212 (1,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same for me.
Message 19 of 212 (1,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same problem. Just reporting it here as there is nothing else to do but wait. Bit of a bummer waiting to progress in the game though.

Message 20 of 212 (1,284 Views)